Medicine Overview of Bleochem Injection
Bleochem 15IU Injection is used in the treatment of cervical cancer
, cancer of mouth, nasopharynx and paranasal sinuses, larynx, oesophagus and skin cancer
Skin pigmentation, Interstitial pneumonia, Pulmonary fibrosis, Nail discoloration, Nausea, Vomiting, Loss of appetite, Hair loss, Fever, Rigors, Decreased appetite, Weight loss, Thinning of skin, Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth), Scratch dermatitis.
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
Bleochem 15iu injection is an anti-cancer medication. It works by damaging the genetic material (DNA) of the cancer cells and stops their growth and multiplication.
In Depth Information on Bleochem Injection
- Inform your doctor before taking bleomycin if you have severe heart disease, kidney problems, lung problems requiring use of oxygen, impaired liver function, and chicken pox or if you are about to undergo a surgery.
- Inform your doctor before taking bleomycin if you are taking other anticancer/cytotoxic drugs such as vinca alkaloids or cisplatin, drugs such as clozapine or if you have received radiation in the chest area.
- Seek immediate medical advice if you develop dry cough, breathlessness, rapid breathing or any other lung problems.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after taking this drug as it may make you feel weak or tired.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Bleochem 15IU Injection is unsafe to use during pregnancy.
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Bleochem 15IU Injection is probably usafe to use during lact
Limited human data suggests that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby.
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.
As with $med_name, few people have reported that they feel tired or weak after the treatment so it may affect your driving ability.
Bleochem 15IU Injection should be used with caution in patie
nts with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Bleochem 15IU Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Bleochem 15IU Injection is probably safe to use in patients
with liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Bleochem 15IU Injection may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for Bleochem 15IU Injection
Bleochem is used to treat squamous cell cancers, certain types of blood cancers, skin cancers and cancer of the thyroid, bladder, lungs, abdomen or genitals
Yes. Bleochem may cause pulmonary fibrosis, nausea and hair loss. If you notice any such symptoms, please consult your doctor
Pulmonary fibrosis (scarring of the tissue of the lungs) is one of the side effects of Bleochem. It is reportedly caused by lack of an enzyme that metabolises Bleochem in the lungs.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Bleochem 15IU Injection: RSA, NVY, SHM, BLP, EQN, BDN, RKS, EMB, PLT, OLT, KHH, RJH, PNT, FGH, AGT, RHW, WSI, OHM, SAF, SBL, NWP, NVL, GNC, PSP, PEN, DYG, MAK, DFP, AAY, SWA, JMJ, DDR, HRV, ARD, 9T9, SAT, ATP, XPS, PTS, SJP, OIP, LHA, MAM, HBV, RSS, BSN, GTK, USF, ENP, DPP, STA, SBA, HGI, IAD, AYU, AAR, RPP, PPR, MPC, DEL, OWP, DLP, SDM, NNH, BIO, GTC, MOM, MMS, DHR, NDP, ATL, ADT, ZVP, AVN, HEX, BTM, GBL, HIP, LCC, SSA, IPL, GPT, MAX, INC, RUS, BMJ, MSD, SHP, JIV, JVN