Medicine Overview of Bleocel Injection
Side effects of Bleocel Injection
Skin pigmentation, Interstitial pneumonia, Pulmonary fibrosis, Nail discoloration, Nausea, Vomiting, Loss of appetite, Hair loss, Fever, Rigors, Decreased appetite, Weight loss, Thinning of skin, Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth), Scratch dermatitis.
How to use Bleocel Injection
How Bleocel Injection works
In Depth Information on Bleocel Injection
Expert advice for Bleocel Injection
- Inform your doctor before taking bleomycin if you have severe heart disease, kidney problems, lung problems requiring use of oxygen, impaired liver function, and chicken pox or if you are about to undergo a surgery.
- Inform your doctor before taking bleomycin if you are taking other anticancer/cytotoxic drugs such as vinca alkaloids or cisplatin, drugs such as clozapine or if you have received radiation in the chest area.
- Seek immediate medical advice if you develop dry cough, breathlessness, rapid breathing or any other lung problems.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after taking this drug as it may make you feel weak or tired.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
As with $med_name, few people have reported that they feel tired or weak after the treatment so it may affect your driving ability.