food interaction for AZU OD
alcohol interaction for AZU OD
pregnancy interaction for AZU OD
lactation interaction for AZU OD
medicine interaction for AZU OD
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR AZU OD
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR AZU OD
- AZITHRAL 100 MG SYRUP(15 ML syrup in bottle)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1.96/ML of syrupRs. 29.40pay 19% more per ML of syrup
- ATM XL 100MG SYRUP(30 ML syrup in bottle)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 1.74/ML of syrupRs. 52.29pay 6% more per ML of syrup
- AZID 100MG SYRUP(15 ML syrup in bottle)Indi PharmaRs. 1.79/ML of syrupRs. 26.90pay 9% more per ML of syrup
- AZID XL 100 MG SYRUP(30 ML syrup in bottle)Indi PharmaRs. 1.55/ML of syrupRs. 46.46save 6% more per ML of syrup
- AZ3 100MG SYRUP(15 ML syrup in bottle)Albert David LtdRs. 1.80/ML of syrupRs. 26.93pay 9% more per ML of syrup
Expert advice FOR AZU OD
- Do not Azithromycin with food. Take it 1 hour before or 2 hours after food
- Do not take Azithromycin if you are allergic to azithromycin, erythromycin , roxithromycin or clarithromycin
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours before and after taking this drug.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding
Frequently asked questions FOR AZU OD
Q. Is azithromycin/ Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok used for cough, cold and sore throat?
Yes. Azithromycin (also available as Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok) is used to treat bacterial infections of the nose, throat and chest
Q. Is azithromycin and erythromycin the same?
No. Both are different type of antibiotic belonging to same class. Azithromycin is next generation antibiotic of erythromycin class
Q. Is azithromycin safe?
Azithromycin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.