food interaction for AZITO (PCI)
alcohol interaction for AZITO (PCI)
pregnancy interaction for AZITO (PCI)
lactation interaction for AZITO (PCI)
medicine interaction for AZITO (PCI)
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR AZITO (PCI)
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR AZITO (PCI)
- ZITHIUM DS 200MG ORAL SUSPENSION(15 ML oral suspension in bottle)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 3.43/ML of oral suspensionRs. 51.50pay 91% more per ML of oral suspension
- AZELOC 200MG ORAL SUSPENSION(15 ML oral suspension in bottle)Symbiotic DrugsRs. 2.60/ML of oral suspensionRs. 39pay 45% more per ML of oral suspension
Expert advice FOR AZITO (PCI)
- Do not Azithromycin with food. Take it 1 hour before or 2 hours after food
- Do not take Azithromycin if you are allergic to azithromycin, erythromycin , roxithromycin or clarithromycin
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours before and after taking this drug.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding
Frequently asked questions FOR AZITO (PCI)
Q. Is azithromycin/ Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok used for cough, cold and sore throat?
Yes. Azithromycin (also available as Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok) is used to treat bacterial infections of the nose, throat and chest
Q. Is azithromycin and erythromycin the same?
No. Both are different type of antibiotic belonging to same class. Azithromycin is next generation antibiotic of erythromycin class
Q. Is azithromycin safe?
Azithromycin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.