food interaction for AZIROM
alcohol interaction for AZIROM
pregnancy interaction for AZIROM
lactation interaction for AZIROM
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for AZIROM
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for AZIROM
- ATM XL 200MG SUSPENSION(15 ML suspension in bottle)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 3.93/ML of suspensionRs. 59pay 83% more per ML of suspension
- AZILIDE 200MG SUSPENSION(15 ML suspension in bottle)Micro Labs LtdRs. 4.50/ML of suspensionRs. 67.50pay 110% more per ML of suspension
- AZIWOK 200MG SUSPENSION(15 ML suspension in bottle)Wockhardt LtdRs. 2.99/ML of suspensionRs. 44.89pay 39% more per ML of suspension
- ZITHROX 200 MG SUSPENSION(15 ML suspension in bottle)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 2.99/ML of suspensionRs. 44.89pay 39% more per ML of suspension
- AZIVENT 200 MG SUSPENSION(15 ML suspension in bottle)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 2.69/ML of suspensionRs. 40.39pay 26% more per ML of suspension
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for AZIROM
- Do not Azithromycin with food. Take it 1 hour before or 2 hours after food
- Do not take Azithromycin if you are allergic to azithromycin, erythromycin , roxithromycin or clarithromycin
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours before and after taking this drug.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding
Frequently asked questions for AZIROM
Q.Is azithromycin/ Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok used for cough, cold and sore throat?
Yes. Azithromycin (also available as Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok) is used to treat bacterial infections of the nose, throat and chest
Q.Is azithromycin and erythromycin the same?
No. Both are different type of antibiotic belonging to same class. Azithromycin is next generation antibiotic of erythromycin class
Q.Is azithromycin safe?
Azithromycin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.