food interaction for AZIDERM
alcohol interaction for AZIDERM
pregnancy interaction for AZIDERM
lactation interaction for AZIDERM
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for AZIDERM
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for AZIDERM 10% CREAM
Patients taking AZIDERM 10% CREAM
- 93%Once A Day
- 3%Twice A Day
- 1%Twice A Week
- 1%Alternate Day
- 1%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES for AZIDERM
- AZE 10% CREAM(15 GM cream in tube)West-Coast Pharmaceutical Works LtdRs. 6.43/GM of creamRs. 96.48save 49% more per GM of cream
- AZECNE 10% CREAM(15 GM cream in tube)Medley PharmaceuticalsRs. 4.91/GM of creamRs. 73.60save 61% more per GM of cream
- Dr. Anuj PallMBBS, MD, PhD, Certification
- Dr. Chiranjiv ChhabraMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Sangeeta VermaMBBS, DNB
- Dr. Shuchi SinglaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Atula GuptaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for AZIDERM
Do not take if you are allergic to azelaic acid or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for AZIDERM
Azelaic Acid Topical
Q.Is azelaic acid an AHA/ retinoid/ antibiotic/ DHT blocker/ steroid?
Azelaic acid is not an AHA/retinoid/antibiotic/steroid. Azelaic acid may be an inhibitor of 5-alpha reductase which in turn decreases the levels of DHT (dihydrotestosterone)
Q.Does azelaic acid topical work for wrinkles/ melasma/hair loss/redness/to get lighter skin?
Azelaic acid topical mainly used to treat pimples, sometimes for melasma and not recommended for other skin conditions
Q.Does azelaic acid topical exfoliate?
There is not much evidence found for azelaic acid exfoliating dead skin
Q.Does azelaic acid bleach clothes?
No, azelaic acid does not bleach clothes.