food interaction for AZEE
alcohol interaction for AZEE
pregnancy interaction for AZEE
lactation interaction for AZEE
medicine interaction for AZEE
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR AZEE
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR AZEE 1000MG TABLET
Patients taking AZEE 1000MG TABLET
- 100%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR AZEE
- ZITHROCIN 1000 MG TABLET(1 tablet in strip)Biochem Pharmaceutical IndustriesRs. 44.28/tabletRs. 44.28save 7% more per tablet
- LAZ 1000 MG TABLET(1 tablet in strip)Hetero Drugs LtdRs. 33.33/tabletRs. 33.33save 30% more per tablet
- DOXY 1 UP 1000 MG TABLET(1 tablet in strip)USV LtdRs. 46.18/tabletRs. 46.18save 3% more per tablet
- AZYSAFE 1000MG TABLET(1 tablet in strip)Overseas Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 31.70/tabletRs. 31.70save 33% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR AZEE
- Do not Azithromycin with food. Take it 1 hour before or 2 hours after food
- Do not take Azithromycin if you are allergic to azithromycin, erythromycin , roxithromycin or clarithromycin
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours before and after taking this drug.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding
Frequently asked questions FOR AZEE
Q. Is azithromycin/ Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok used for cough, cold and sore throat?
Yes. Azithromycin (also available as Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok) is used to treat bacterial infections of the nose, throat and chest
Q. Is azithromycin and erythromycin the same?
No. Both are different type of antibiotic belonging to same class. Azithromycin is next generation antibiotic of erythromycin class
Q. Is azithromycin safe?
Azithromycin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.