food interaction for AVAYA
alcohol interaction for AVAYA
pregnancy interaction for AVAYA
lactation interaction for AVAYA
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for AVAYA
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for AVAYA
- AZITHRAL 250 MG TABLET DT(3 tablet dt in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 9.51/tablet dtRs. 28.53pay 1% more per tablet dt
- AZILIDE 250MG TABLET DT(10 tablet dt in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 7.90/tablet dtRs. 79.05save 16% more per tablet dt
- 3A 250MG TABLET DT(3 tablet dt in strip)Reliance Formulation Pvt LtdRs. 4.62/tablet dtRs. 13.85save 51% more per tablet dt
- ELZEE 250MG TABLET DT(6 tablet dt in strip)Elder Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 8/tablet dtRs. 47.97save 15% more per tablet dt
- AZFORIN 250MG TABLET DT(6 tablet dt in strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 11.90/tablet dtRs. 71.40pay 26% more per tablet dt
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for AVAYA
- Do not Azithromycin with food. Take it 1 hour before or 2 hours after food
- Do not take Azithromycin if you are allergic to azithromycin, erythromycin , roxithromycin or clarithromycin
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours before and after taking this drug.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding
Frequently asked questions for AVAYA
Q.Is azithromycin/ Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok used for cough, cold and sore throat?
Yes. Azithromycin (also available as Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok) is used to treat bacterial infections of the nose, throat and chest
Q.Is azithromycin and erythromycin the same?
No. Both are different type of antibiotic belonging to same class. Azithromycin is next generation antibiotic of erythromycin class
Q.Is azithromycin safe?
Azithromycin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.