Medicine Overview of Arbitus Tablet
Side Effects of Arbitus are Joint pain, Swelling of legs, Headache, Tiredness, Flu-like symptoms, Vomiting, Nausea, Decreased potassium level in blood, Hot flushes, Anemia (low number of red blood cells), Diarrhoea, Increased blood lipid level, High blood pressure, Cough.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Arbitus 500 mg Tablet is to be taken empty stomach.
Arbitus 500 mg Tablet is an anticancer medication. It works by stopping the body from producing testosterone (male hormone), thereby slowing the growth of prostate cancer.
In Depth Information on Arbitus Tablet
- Abiraterone acetate must be taken at least one hour before or two hours after eating and never with food.
- Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing abiraterone acetate tablets.
- Men who take abiraterone acetate should always use effective birth control measure when having physical relationship with a woman who is or may become pregnant.
- Contact your doctor if you experience any bone pain. An increased occurrence of bone fractures has been reported in patients using abiraterone acetate.
- Before you take abiraterone acetate tell your doctor if you have high blood sugar, swelling in the feet, ankles, or legs or any effects on your bones or have taken a medicine known as ketoconazole in the past for prostate cancer.
- You must inform your doctor or dentist that you take abiraterone acetate before receiving any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
Arbitus Tablet related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Arbitus 500 mg Tablet is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
Arbitus 500 mg Tablet is unsafe to use during lactation.
Data suggests that the drug may cause toxicity to the baby, or the mother is suffering from a condition in which breastfeeding is not advisable.
Arbitus 500 mg Tablet does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Arbitus 500 mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Arbitus 500 mg Tablet is recommended.
Because of the limited information, cautious use of Arbitus 500 mg Tablet is recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
Arbitus 500 mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Arbitus 500 mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Arbitus 500mg Tablet: KHH, ABP, HSM, RKS, DFP, BHM, MDO, SNG, ALC, STA, HBV, BLE, PVP, AYM, VJS, DYL, BLS, NSL, TRP, JVO, WAD, MAP, RDH, PTI, SVH, WSI, HIP, GTK, DPP, SMN, PRC, RPI, BHS, LMS, OWP, OHM, HAT, GBL, JBT, NNP, HEX, PLT, MKT, OBS, DGN, GPT, BGS, USF, GHR, 4IT, BRC, DHP, NTL, DLP, GNC, TAT, PHN, PMA, FGH, INC, PRL, NTB, SDM, AVL, BHA, SWT, SGC, OIP, UMP, THP, BNT, AYN, HTS, CPK, KHC, MBP, BDN, PWN, NEO, BLP, AVS, ATP, BDI, JHC, GTC, ARD, WHL, ZVP, YMI, BJP, BMJ, SCH, BBS, EEC, IPL, RSA, BTM, SHD, UHP, SYN, SWP, ZPR, HPP, MKS, SRG, VOP, AMR, RGH, HPC, SBA, JVN, AXM, DAO, HLT, VNS, FRM, HCP, SSA, GEO, DPL, MAM, SMS, SPD, SVS, SNH, AMH, BAP, RSS, AWS, BHP, HNP, LHA, CHP, IMC, APS, ENP, RPP, NXG, UVD, VTR, DVH, DZY, LHP, ESY, AAR, NAS, EQN, LCC, KMC, BSN, MAX, GLM, VSC, ADT, NVY, GPP, KIS, VDH, PTP, 1MH, AAY, 9MM, GLD, VSL, SHC, STS, DRA, QLF, XMX, TNH, IAD, MPC, SDE, MSD, RAC, PRN, PHC, SCP, CMC, MMS, DHR, TSS, TOM, KHD, ATL, CRN, MAK, RUS, OLT, RDR, EPS, SSI, HSP, NDP, DYG, GDA, RWP, PRT, SBL, ANP, BBN, SLN, SAF, NVL, MDH, MLC, KLC, SWA, EMB, RHW, HGI, JSL, TFP, ASP, BAL, AVB, QTM, JIV, NNH, BNA, CLT, KNH, BIO, VHP, RHL, GMA, SGH, WPL, VRS, PNT, ANT, AYU, ZEL, AFT, HZF, PPR, SJP, JJE, HMP, EAN, AGT