Medicine Overview of Anas Dee Gel
Side effects of Anas Dee Gel
Abnormal sensation, Application site swelling, Skin redness.
How to use Anas Dee Gel
Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Apply it on the affected area and allow it to stay before spitting or rinsing.
How Anas Dee Gel works
Anas dee gel works by blocking pain signals from the nerves to brain which decreases the sensation of pain. Lidocaine belongs to a class of medications called as local anesthetics. It works by stopping the sensation of pain by acting on peripheral nerves in the body.
In Depth Information on Anas Dee Gel
Expert advice for Anas Dee Gel
- Avoid using higher quantity of lidocaine than recommended as this can cause serious side effects.
- Do not apply lidocaine on open wounds or damaged areas (especially in mouth).
- Consult your doctor before using lidocaine in children < 12 years age.
- Tell your doctor if you experience irritation or if any infection appears at the site of application.
- Lidocaine is only meant to be applied on the affected area and should not be consumed orally or instilled into eyes.
- In case of accidental direct contact with your eyes, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek medical attention if any irritation persists.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to lidocaine hydrochloride, tetracaine, any other local anesthetics or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you have porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that severely affects skin and other organs).
Special precautions for Anas Dee Gel
No interaction found
Anas Dee Gel is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Anas Dee Gel is safe to use during lactation. Human studies+more
have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby....
Anas Dee Gel does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Anas De+more
e Gel in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Frequently asked questions for Anas Dee 2% Gel
Frequently asked questions for Lidocaine Topical
Q. Are lidocaine, lignocaine, and xylocaine the same things?
Yes. These are all the other names local anesthetic, lidocaine. Lidocaine acts by stopping the sensation of pain by acting on peripheral nerves in the body
Q. Is lidocaine an opiate/ narcotic/ steroid drug/ omega 3/ nitrates/ cholesterol/ contain codeine/ sulpha?
No. Lidocaine (Lox) is an amide type local anesthetic used to relieve pain. It is not an opiate narcotic, steroid, omega 3, nitrates and cholesterol. It does not contain codeine or sulpha
Q. Is lidocaine and Lox2 safe?
Lidocaine (also available as Lox2) is safe if used in prescribed dose for prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
Q. Is lidocaine available over the counter?
No. It is available only by prescription given by your doctor.