Medicine Overview of Alkadip Oral Liquid
Alkadip Oral Liquid is used in the treatment of gout
Hypersensitivity reaction, Gastrointestinal irritation.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Measure it with measuring cup and take it by mouth. Shake well before use. Alkadip Oral Liquid may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Alkadip Oral Liquid decreases the uric acid levels in the blood by increasing its excretion in urine.
In Depth Information on Alkadip Oral Liquid
• It is advised to take the drug after meals and with plenty of plain water or juice to avoid stomach upset.
• Inform your doctor if you have severe kidney disorders e.g., decreased urine output, sodium-restricted diet, high sodium levels in blood
• Seek medical attention if you have a difficulty in breathing after taking the drug, or have low calcium levels, high blood pressure, heart problems (e.g., irregular heartbeat, heart failure), kidney disease, swollen ankles/legs/feet due to water retention (peripheral edema).
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
• Should not be given to patients allergic to disodium hydrogen citrate or any of its ingredients.
• Should not be given to patients with history of high blood potassium levels, congestive heart failure, heart disease or severe kidney problems, or in case if you are dehydrated.
• Pregnant and breastfeeding women should avoid the intake of disodium hydrogen citrate.
• Patients suffering from severe bacterial infection should also avoid the intake of disodium hydrogen citrate.
Alkadip Oral Liquid related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Alkadip Oral Liquid may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Alkadip Oral Liquid during lactation. Please consult your doctor.
Alkadip Oral Liquid does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Alkadip Oral Liquid in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Alkadip Oral Liquid in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
If you miss a dose of Alkadip Oral Liquid, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
No Patient Concerns found for this medicine
User Submitted Feedback For Alkadip Oral Liquid
What are you using Alkadip Oral Liquid for?
Survey Participants: 2
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Alkadip Oral Liquid. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Taking Alkadip with any of the following medicines can modify the effect of either of them and cause some undesirable side effects
Medicines with composition Phenindione: Dindevan
Medicines with composition Theophylline: OD Phyllin, Onimar, Unicontin-E, Theobid, Theoday, Biryth, Klon T, Theoresp Plus, Lungfyl, Theolife, Phylobid, Uniresp, TR Phyllin, Theotas, Theoresp, Tsr, Lontif, Theoped, Theo PA, Broncordil, Theostan, Duralyn
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Alkadip Oral Liquid: SWP, OWP, BHS, JHC, RPP, TSS, JIV, GBL, LCC, RJH, MKT, SVS, AWS, MDO, DVH, HIP, ANT, VJS, BHM, GTK, HZF, KIS, NVL, BHP, AAR, MMS, CLT, SLN, PVP, WHL, BHA, AYM, PLT, RKS, RHW, DHR, MAK, MPC, ARD, IAD, DAO, HAT, CHP, BDN, EAN, GNC, NNH, HBV, ATP, BLS, STA, TNH, DGN, MAM, DYG, DPL, SCH, IPL, KNH, QLF, UMP, MAP, NSL, DZY, AMR, HNP, 9T9, EVP, 4IT, MLC, RDR, KMC, HMP, TRP, ATL, BLE, HSP, HPC, HTS, GPT, KHC, PTI, MBP, MAX, USF, GPP, LHA, ABP, EPS, ANP, NDP, RSA, NVY, JSL, PMA, EQN, GTC, ZPR, VNS, MDH, SBL, SYN, PWN, NTB, SRG, PRN, UBL, RSS, SSA, RWP, ADT, SPD, BAP, OHM, AYU, BIO, SDM, PNT, ZEL, MSD, BBN, BLP, BBS, RDH, 9MM, SVH, SHC, RPI, DFP, SBA, RHL, SGH, SGC, ZVP, JVN, BMJ, DHP, VRS, PEN, SMN, NAS, AGT, KHH, THP, QTM, BAL, DPP, DLP, ESY, WSI, BNA, PRT, AAY, SJP, PHN, VDH, EMB, OIP, NNP, TOM, HGI, RUS, LMS, BGS, HEX, KAL, AVS, BSN, NXG, FGH, PPR, OLT, JBT, ENP, TFP, SHD, SWA, UHP, SWT, GHR, BTM, SAF, JVO