Medicine Overview of Airtec SF 250 Instacap
Tremor, Headache, Restlessness, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Palpitations, Muscle cramp.
Salmeterol is a long-acting bronchodilator. It works by relaxing the muscles in the airways and makes breathing easier.
Electrolyte imbalance, Redistribution/accumulation of body fat, Bone degradation, Increased risk of infection, Muscle disorders, Increased blood pressure, Altered bone growth, Skin scar, Behavioural changes, Increased glucose level in blood, Cataract.
Fluticasone belongs to a class of drugs called glucocorticoids/steroids. It prevents the release of the substances in the body that cause inflammation and allergies..
In Depth Information on Airtec SF 250 Instacap
- Do not inhale a double dose to make up for a missed one.
- Do not use salmeterol during an attack of asthma or COPD. Your doctor will prescribe a short-acting inhaler to use during attacks.Do not stop using salmeterol without talking to your doctor.
- If you suddenly stop using salmeterol, your symptoms may worsen.
- Do not take salmeterol, If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to salmeterol, Always activate and use the inhaler device in a level, horizontal position. Do not try to use a spacer device with salmeterol.
- To prepare the device for use, open the protective foil pouch and remove the inhaler device. Hold the device in one hand. Use the thumb of the opposite hand to push the thumb grip as far away from you as it will go. The mouthpiece will appear and snap into position.
- Hold the device in a level, flat position with the mouthpiece toward you. Use your thumb to slide the lever away from you as far as it will go. You should hear a click. The device is now ready for use.
- Do not close or tilt the device, play with the lever, or move the lever more than once. You may accidentally release or waste a dose.
- Do not use the medicine (inhaler or spray): If you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine. If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding a baby.
- Inform your doctor before using the medicine if you have tuberculosis, other chest or lung infection, breathing problem, cold, liver disease or thin or brittle bones.
- Do not use fluticasone inhalation to treat an asthma attack that has already begun.
- Do not use fluticasone inhalation of you are allergic to milk proteins.
- Do not use the fluticasone cream on areas where you have itchiness, redness, rashes, infection or acne on the skin.
- Inform your doctor if you have breathing problems or tightness in the chest even after taking the medicine.
Airtec SF Instacap related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Airtec SF 250 Instacap may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Airtec SF 250 Instacap is probably safe to use during lactat
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
It is not known whether Airtec SF 250 Instacap alters the ab
ility to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
Airtec SF 250 Instacap is probably safe to use in patients w
ith kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Airtec SF 250 Instacap may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
Airtec SF 250 Instacap should be used with caution in patien
ts with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Airtec SF 250 Instacap may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions about Airtec SF 250 Instacap
Q. Is Salmeterol a steroid inhaler/ a bronchodilator/ beta blocker?
Salmeterol belongs to a class of medications called long-acting beta agonists (LABAs). It works by relaxing and opening air passages in the lungs, making it easier to breathe. It is not a steroid; however it is available in combination with steroids as an inhaler. It is not a beta blocker
Q. Is salmeterol the same as albuterol/ salbutamol/ Ventolin /Advair/ Seretride/ Esiflo 250?
Salmeterol (also available as Seretride, Esiflo 250) is different from salbutamol (also known as albuterol, Ventolin). Advair is brand name for salmeterol and fluticasone combination
Q. How quickly does Salmeterol work?
Salmeterol will not work quickly enough to relieve an asthma attack that has already started; it is used for prevention of asthma attack. Your doctor may prescribe another inhaler (a shorter-acting bronchodilator), if you get an attack
Q. Is Salmeterol licensed for COPD?
Salmeterol is licensed for the treatment of COPD
Q. Does Seretide stunt growth/ hoarseness/ increased blood pressure/ weight gain?
Salmeterol (Seretide) is not known to cause stunt growth/ hoarseness/ increased blood pressure/ weight gain. However, if you experience such side effects please consult your doctor.
Q. Is Fluticasone an antibiotic/steroid/anti-histaminic/anti-cholinergic drug?
Fluticasone is a steroid but not an antibiotic/anti-histaminic/anti-cholinerhic/decongestant drug.It is used to treat nasal congestion (decongestant) and other symptoms caused by allergies or conditions like asthma
Q. Does it contain sulfa?
It does not contain sulfa
Q. Is Fluticasone available over the counter?
No. Fluticasone is a prescription drug. It is not available over the counter
Q. Is Fluticasone the same as Nasonex/Flonase?
Fluticasone is also available in the branded form as Flonase nasal spray
Q. Does it contain acetaminophen?
However, Nasonex consists of another drug called Mometasone also used for treating nasal allergies. Acetaaminofen is a different medication
Fluticasone (in the form of inhaler) is used to treat symptoms of asthma and nasal inflammation such as coughing, wheezing, blocked nose, runny nose
Q. Is Fluticasone used for cold?
It is also used as topical cream to treat various skin allergies and infections. It is not used for common cold
Q. Can I take Fluticasone with Benadryl/Sudafed/Zyrtec/ Afrin/Allegra/Mucinex?
Yes. Fluticasone may be taken with Benadryl (diphenhydramine)/Sudafed (pseudoephedrine)/Zyrtec (cetrizine)/ Afrin (oxymetazoline)/Allegra (fexofenadine)/Mucinex (guaifenesin) if prescribed by your doctor
Q. Does Fluticasone propionate cause weight gain/drowsiness/ wakefulness?
Fluticasone may cause weight gain since it is a steroid drug. It may cause drowsiness or wakefulness. If you experience any such symptoms, please consult your doctor
Q. Is Fluticasone addictive?
No. Fluticasone is not an addictive or a controlled/banned substance
Q. Dose Fluticasone cause nose bleeds?
Yes. The most common and expected side-effect of Fluticasone nasal spray/inhaler is nose bleeding. If your bleeding is more or does not stop, please consult your doctor
Q. Can I take Fluticasone if I have high blood pressure?
It is advisable to consult your doctor before taking Fluticasone if you have high blood pressure.
User Submitted Feedback For Airtec SF 250 Instacap
Patients taking Airtec SF 250 Instacap What were the side-effects while using this medicine? How do you take this medicine? How much was the improvement? Please rate this medicine on price? What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 3
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Airtec SF 250 Instacap. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Airtec SF 250 Instacap: SVH, SJP, PNT, MPC, RHW, MOM, RSS, SHM, SHD, HRV, MSD, HMP, SAT, DPL, JVN, PPR, AYU, BMJ, RUS, INC, LHA, JVO, RHL, SWA, 9T9, DPP, DLP, HGI, AAY, HIP, MAK, IAD, SDM, AGT, BDN, HEX, NWP, HBV, DYG, PEN, WSI, PVP, BIO, GNC, EMB, BSN, AVN, GTK, SAF, RPP, RSA, OIP, CLT, RJH, FGH, PTI, SCH, DDR, NVY, PLT, BBS, MLC, JMJ, EQN, OWP, OHM, SSA, DFP, GPT, TRP, AMR, DHR, WLC, ATP, STA, AAR, ARD, RKS, NVL, ENP, GTC, MAM, JIV, ATL, HAT, ADT, NDP, SHP, LCC, SBA, KHH, UMP, OLT, SBL, ZVP, MMS, NNH, IPL, MAX, USF, GBL, BTM