food interaction for ACTINIM
alcohol interaction for ACTINIM
pregnancy interaction for ACTINIM
lactation interaction for ACTINIM
medicine interaction for ACTINIM
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ACTINIM
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR ACTINIM
- DENIM JUICY 100 MG TABLET DT(10 tablet dt in strip)Maneesh Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.40/tablet dtRs. 44pay 120% more per tablet dt
- NIMICA 100 MG TABLET DT(10 tablet dt in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 4.30/tablet dtRs. 43pay 115% more per tablet dt
- DOLIDE 100 MG TABLET DT(10 tablet dt in strip)Embiotic Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 3.42/tablet dtRs. 34.20pay 71% more per tablet dt
- NIQ 100MG TABLET DT(10 tablet dt in strip)Que Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 2/tablet dtRs. 20same price
- NIMULET 100 MG TABLET DT(10 tablet dt in strip)Swiss Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 2/tablet dtRs. 20same price
Expert advice FOR ACTINIM
- if you are allergic to Nimesulide, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- if you have or had gastric ulceration/bleeding in the past.
Frequently asked questions FOR ACTINIM
Q. Is Nimesulide an antibiotic?
No, Nimesulide is non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) which relieves acute pain in conditions like joint pain and period pain. However, it may be used with antibiotics to relieve pain associated with certain infections
Q. Can I take Nimesulide with paracetamol or ibuprofen?
Nimesulide, paracetamol and ibuprofen are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drugs). Taking two NSAID drugs together is not advisable as it may increase the potential for gastric ulceration and bleeding
Q. Does Nimesulide contain aspirin or sulphur?
No. Nimesulide is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) doesn't contain aspirin or sulphur
Q. Is Nimesulide safe?
Nimesulide is safe at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor.