food interaction for ACROBENZ A
alcohol interaction for ACROBENZ A
pregnancy interaction for ACROBENZ A
lactation interaction for ACROBENZ A
medicine interaction for ACROBENZ A
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ACROBENZ A
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR ACROBENZ A GEL
Patients taking ACROBENZ A GEL
- 100%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR ACROBENZ ANo substitutes found
Expert advice FOR ACROBENZ A
- Do not start or continue adapalene and consult your doctor if you are allergic to adapalene, or to
- Do not start or continue adapalene and consult your doctorif you have cuts or scrapes or on sunburnt skin
- Do not start or continue adapalene and consult your doctorif you have a skin condition called eczema
- Avoid contact with the eyes, mouth or angles of the nose, and avoid other very sensitive areas of your body. If accidental contact does occur, immediately wash with warm water.
- Avoid exposure to strong sunlight and artificial UV light. Use of sunscreen products and protective clothing over the treated area is recommended.
- If you experience sensitivity or irritation when applying this medicine, stop using it and tell your doctor. You may be asked to use the cream less often, or to stop using it for a short time.
- Talk with your doctor before taking azathioprine if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast feeding
Frequently asked questions FOR ACROBENZ A
Q. Is adapalene / Differin/Adaferin a steroid or statin?
No. Adapalene belongs to class of medications called retinoid-like compounds
Q. Is adapalene safe?
Adapalene is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is adapalene good for wrinkles?
In some clinical studies, anti-wrinkle effect of adapalne has been observed. However, consult your doctor regarding its use
Q. Is adapalene the same as Retin-A?
No. Adapalene is a medication that works in the same way as Retin-A, but it is more effective than Retin-A
Q. Does adapalene reduces acne scars?
Q. Does adapalene skin exfoliation?
Yes, it may sometime cause skin exfoliation.