Medicine Overview of Acethromb Tablet
Side effects of Acethromb Tablet
How to use Acethromb Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Acethromb 1mg Tablet at a fixed time.
How Acethromb Tablet works
Acethromb 1mg tablet is an anticoagulant. It acts by preventing the formation of harmful blood clots. Although it does not dissolve the existing blood clots, it inhibits them from growing larger and causing serious problems.
In Depth Information on Acethromb Tablet
Expert advice for Acethromb Tablet
- Acethromb should be taken at the same time of the day to maintain consistent levels in your body.
- Common side effects are bleeding. Inform your doctor if get blood in the urine, black stools, bruising easily, nosebleeds, bleeding from your gums, bleeding from cuts that take a long time to stop, and heavier than normal menstrual bleeding.
- Requires regular blood test, such as an INR, to make sure Acethromb is working correctly.
- If you cut yourself, apply firm pressure to the site for at least five minutes using a clean, dry dressing. Immediately inform your doctor or contact a hospital emergency if you are unable to stop bleeding.
- Foods rich in vitamin K may affect your INR result. Such foods include green leafy vegetables, liver, egg yolks, cereals containing wheat bran and oats, avocado, olive oil and broccoli.
- Acethromb should not be used in the first and third trimester of pregnancy. You may breast feed while taking Acethromb.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
Special precautions for Acethromb 1mg Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Acethromb 1mg Tablet is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor....
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
Acethromb 1mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactatio+more
n. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Acethromb 1mg Tablet does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Acethromb 1mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Acethromb 1mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.+more
Use of Acethromb 1mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease....
Use of Acethromb 1mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
Acethromb 1mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Acethromb 1mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.+more
Use of Acethromb 1mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease....
Use of Acethromb 1mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Nolvadex 10mg Tablet, Zathrin Redimix Suspension, Pratham 200mg Suspension, Azifine 200mg Suspension
If you miss a dose of Acenocoumarol, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for Acethromb 1mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Acenocoumarol
Acethromb is an anticoagulant drug or blood thinning drug
Q. What is it used for?
It is used to prevent and treat blood clots in blood vessels (e.g. Atrial fibrillation(disorder in rhythm and speed of heart), after heart attack, artificial heart-valves, deep venous thrombosis and pulmonary embolism
Q. Acenocoumarolis Sintrom?
Yes. Sintrom is a trade name for active drug acenocoumaro
Acethromb Sandoz is a trade name for active drug Acethromb available in some countries
Acethromb is used to prevent and treat blood clots in blood vessels (e.g.Atrial fibrillation (disorder in rhythm and speed of heart), after heart attack, artificial heart valves, deep venous thrombosis and pulmonary embolism).It stops formation of blood clots by blocking the effect of vitamin K, which is essential in the biological process of clot formation.
Substitutes for Acethromb Tablet
Nicoz 1mg Tablet
Ajanta Pharma Ltd