food interaction for ACERA
alcohol interaction for ACERA
pregnancy interaction for ACERA
lactation interaction for ACERA
Avoid Acera 20 mg capsule with acidic food and beverages such as sugar, certain dairy products, fish, processed foods, fresh meats and processed meats,sodas and other sweetened beverages.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ACERA
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for ACERA 20 MG CAPSULE
Patients taking ACERA 20 MG CAPSULE
- 75%Once A Day
- 17%Twice A Day
- 8%Twice A Week
SUBSTITUTES for ACERA
- RABIPLUS 20 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Wanbury LtdRs. 8.20/capsuleRs. 82pay 39% more per capsule
- OSTEOCID 20 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Wanbury LtdRs. 8.25/capsuleRs. 82.50pay 40% more per capsule
- RBSON 20 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Unison Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 1.81/capsuleRs. 18.12save 69% more per capsule
- PEPTICA Z 20 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Geno Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 13.43/capsuleRs. 134.31pay 128% more per capsule
- OLEZ 20MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Dr. Johns Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 6.35/capsuleRs. 63.50pay 8% more per capsule
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for ACERA
- Get a blood test done to know the magnesium level in your body once a year; you may need a magnesium supplement while using the Rabeprazole,as a long-term treatment.
- Long-term use of the Rabeprazole can cause weak or broken bones.
- Take Rabeprazole immediately before a meal, preferably in the morning.
- Take Rabeprazole for the entire duration of the treatment, even if you begin to feel better.
Frequently asked questions for ACERA
Q.Is rabeprazole/ Rabicip-20/ Rabium 20 mg/ Rabium DSR/ Veloz 20/ Veloz D/ Rablet 20/ Rablet D/ Rekool D an over the counter?
Rabeprazole (also available as / Rabicip-20/ Rabium 20 mg/ Rabium DSR/ Veloz 20/ Veloz D/ Rablet 20/ Rablet D/ Rekool D) although available over the counter, it should be taken only on doctor’s advice
Q.Is rabeprazole an antacid / antibiotic?
Rabeprazole is a proton pump inhibitor which suppresses acid production in stomach. It is not antacid which reacts and neutralizes acid. It is not an antibiotic as it does not kill bacteria
Q.Does rabeprazole cause osteoporosis/ insomnia?
Rabeprazole may cause osteoporosis/ insomnia. Please consult your doctor if you experience such side effect
Q.Can i take gaviscon with rabeprazole?
Depending upon individual’s response, there should be an interval of at least 2 hours between the two drug administrations.