Medicine Overview of Acemiz Plus Suspension
Uses of Acemiz Plus Suspension
Acemiz Plus 5mg Suspension is used in the treatment of allergic disorders.
Side effects of Acemiz Plus Suspension
How to use Acemiz Plus Suspension
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Measure it with a measuring cup and take it by mouth. Shake well before use. It is better to take Acemiz Plus 5mg Suspension empty stomach (1 hour before food or 2 hours after food).
How Acemiz Plus Suspension works
Acemiz plus 5mg suspension blocks the action of certain chemical messengers that are responsible for inflammation, congestion, itching, and other allergic reactions.
In Depth Information on Acemiz Plus Suspension
Expert advice for Acemiz Plus Suspension
- Inform your doctor if you have asthma (difficulty in breathing) or any other lung disease, decreased potassium level in blood, known heart diseases, urinary retention or an enlarged prostate, kidney and liver disorder and heart disease.
- Inform your doctor if you are simultaneously receiving medicines for viral (including HIV), bacterial or fungal infection, malaria, depression, or sleeplessness.
- Do not drive or operate machinery while on this drug as it may cause dizziness.
- Do not consume alcohol when receiving astemizole as it may worsen the side effects.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to astemizole or any of its ingredients.
- Do not consume this drug if you have heart rhythm disorders.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Acemiz Plus 5mg Suspension
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Acemiz Plus 5mg Suspension may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Acemiz Plus 5mg Su+more
spension during lactation. Please consult your doctor....
It is not known whether Acemiz Plus 5mg Suspension alters th+more
e ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Acemiz+more
Plus 5mg Suspension in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Zathrin Redimix Suspension, Pratham 200mg Suspension, Azibig 200mg Suspension, Azifine 200mg Suspension
Frequently asked questions for Acemiz Plus 5mg Suspension
Frequently asked questions for Astemizole
Acemiz plus is used for the treatment allergic conditions causing runny nose, redness and watering of eyes, skin rashes, and allergic reactions to drugs and food.
Substitutes for Acemiz Plus Suspension
Stemiz 5mg Suspension
₹0.56/ml of Suspension