food interaction for ACECLO
alcohol interaction for ACECLO
pregnancy interaction for ACECLO
lactation interaction for ACECLO
medicine interaction for ACECLO
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ACECLO
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR ACECLO 100 MG TABLET
Patients taking ACECLO 100 MG TABLET
- 54%Once A Day
- 38%Twice A Day
- 4%Twice A Week
- 4%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR ACECLO
- ZERODOL 100 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 3.40/tabletRs. 34pay 1% more per tablet
- HIFENAC 100 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.70/tabletRs. 37pay 10% more per tablet
- AC 100MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)MMC Healthcare LtdRs. 3.50/tabletRs. 35pay 4% more per tablet
- DOLOKIND 100 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 1.81/tabletRs. 18.15save 46% more per tablet
- FORTAFEN 100MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 8.97/tabletRs. 89.75pay 168% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR ACECLO
- If you are allergic to aceclofenac or any of the other ingredients of aceclofenac tablet.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding, severe kidney disease, heart attack, liver failure, bleeding or bleeding disorders.
- Doctor’s advice should be considered before taking aceclofenac tablets in case of any following diseases:
- Diseases of the stomach or intestines
- Disease that causes ulcers on the lining of the large gut (ulcerative colitis).
- Crohn’s disease (serious inflammation of any part of the gastrointestinal tract).
- Blood disorders, problems with the circulation of the blood to your brain.
- Asthma or any other breathing problems.
- Disturbance of metabolism that can be seen as disorders of the skin or other organs (porphyria).
- Heart problems, stroke, high blood pressure (hypertension), diabetes, high cholesterol.
Frequently asked questions FOR ACECLO
Q. Is aceclofenac safe?
Aceclofenac (also available as Hifenac, Zerodol) is safe at the prescribed dose by the doctor. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Is aceclofenac a painkiller/ antipyretic/ antibiotic?
Aceclofenac is a pain relieving medication and not an antibiotic. It may reduce fever; however consult your doctor regarding its use
Q. Is aceclofenac better than diclofenac?
Aceclofenac and diclofenac are equally effective and safe in relieving pain. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Is aceclofenac paracetamol/ aspirin?
No. Aceclofenac is not paracetamol or aspirin.