Substitutes for ACEBROVEL TABLET
Medicine Overview of ACEBROVEL TABLET
Uses of ACEBROVEL TABLET
Side effects of ACEBROVEL TABLET
Vomiting, Nausea, Drowsiness, Gastrointestinal discomfort, Abdominal pain, Shortness of breath, Esophageal obstruction, Heartburn, Airway inflammation, Increased white blood cell count, Loss of appetite, Rash, Itching, Urticaria, Constipation, Diarrhoea.
How to use ACEBROVEL TABLET
How ACEBROVEL TABLET works
In Depth Information on ACEBROVEL TABLET
Expert advice for ACEBROVEL TABLET
- Acebrophylline should be preferably taken after meals to avoid gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Inform your doctor if you are on therapy with other medications such as frusimide, reserpine, barbiturates or phenytoin.
- Inform your doctor if you have any nervous system disorders like epilepsy and are taking any therapy for the same.
- Inform your doctor if you are a smoker.
- Inform your doctor if you are breast-feeding.