Information about Bonabond Soft Gelatin Capsule
The Bonabond Softgel capsule contains Calcitriol, Calcium Citrate Malate, Vitamin K2- 7, Mecobalamin, L- methyl folate, Zinc, and Magnesium as active ingredients
- The capsule is a blend of Vitamins and Minerals, essential for healthy living.
Key benefits/uses of Bonabond Softgel Capsule
- Calcitriol is an active form of Vitamin D. Vitamin D helps in controlling the parathyroid hormone and the levels of certain minerals like calcium, phosphorus, that are needed for building and keeping strong bones.
- Calcium Citrate Malate combination with Vitamin D is used to prevent bone loss i.e. osteoporosis, treat weak bones i.e. Osteomalacia, and hypoparathyroidism
- Vitamin K2- 7 has several health benefits. It decreases the mortality rate, improves cardiovascular health in postmenopausal women, and prevents fractures and osteoporosis.
- Methylcobalamin is a Vitamin B12 dietary supplement. It helps the body to make red blood and nerve cells.
- L - Methylfolate is a folic acid supplement. It treats or prevents low folate levels
- Magnesium and Zinc helps in bone mineralization
Direction for use/Dosage:
- As directed by the physician
- Osteoporosis, Rickets, and Hypothyroidism
- Store in a cool, dry & dark place
- Protect from direct Sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to Bonabond Soft Gelatin CapsuleVIEW ALL
<b> One of the following licensed pharmacy from the nearest location with deliver Bonabond Soft Gelatin Capsule. The details of the licensed pharmacy shall be shared once you request the drugs and the respective pharmacy accepts the your request base...+more