Information about Bonabond Soft Gelatin Capsule
The Bonabond Softgel capsule contains Calcitriol, Calcium Citrate Malate, Vitamin K2- 7, Mecobalamin, L- methyl folate, Zinc, and Magnesium as active ingredients
- The capsule is a blend of Vitamins and Minerals, essential for healthy living.
Key benefits/uses of Bonabond Softgel Capsule
- Calcitriol is an active form of Vitamin D. Vitamin D helps in controlling the parathyroid hormone and the levels of certain minerals like calcium, phosphorus, that are needed for building and keeping strong bones.
- Calcium Citrate Malate combination with Vitamin D is used to prevent bone loss i.e. osteoporosis, treat weak bones i.e. Osteomalacia, and hypoparathyroidism
- Vitamin K2- 7 has several health benefits. It decreases the mortality rate, improves cardiovascular health in postmenopausal women, and prevents fractures and osteoporosis.
- Methylcobalamin is a Vitamin B12 dietary supplement. It helps the body to make red blood and nerve cells.
- L - Methylfolate is a folic acid supplement. It treats or prevents low folate levels
- Magnesium and Zinc helps in bone mineralization
Direction for use/Dosage:
- As directed by the physician
- Osteoporosis, Rickets, and Hypothyroidism
- Store in a cool, dry & dark place
- Protect from direct Sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to Bonabond Soft Gelatin CapsuleVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Bonabond Soft Gelatin Capsule: DZY, SJP, PVP, RWP, JIV, SLN, QTM, IPL, SWP, JVN, SHC, WSI, MSD, AMR, TFP, BBS, SYN, ATP, GTC, BLE, PPR, MDO, NVY, DHR, BLS, DFP, RPP, JSL, UMP, MAM, MLC, HIP, MMS, AD...+more