Information about Albunil Tablet
Albunil Tablet contains N- Acetylcysteine (150mg) and Taurine (500mg) as active ingredients. Albunil Tablet is used for high blood pressure, chest pain, high cholesterol, CHF, hepatitis, hereditary disorders, acetaminophen poisoning and other conditions.
Key benefits/uses of Albunil Tablet :
- N- Acetylcysteine: A prodrug to L- cysteine is a precursor to the biologic antioxidant glutathione
- Taurine: An organic acid which acts as a lipid membrane stabilizer in the body and aids various antioxidant defence systems
Direction for use/Dosage:
- Take Albunil Tablet as advised by the physician
- Store in a cool‚ dry and dark place
- Protect from the direct sunlight
- Dietary supplement not for medicinal use
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach of children
28 January 2022
Country of origin: IndiaExpires on or after:
A licensed vendor partner
from your nearest location will deliver Albunil Tablet. Once the pharmacy accepts your order, the details of the pharmacy will be shared with you.