Medicine Overview of Zipsydon Capsule
Side effects of Zipsydon Capsule
Headache, Nausea, Vomiting, Sleepiness, Abnormal vision, Dystonia, Akathisia, Weakness, Parkinsonism, Dizziness, Respiratory tract infection.
How to use Zipsydon Capsule
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is better to take Zipsydon 20mg Capsule with food.
How Zipsydon Capsule works
Zipsydon 20mg capsule is an atypical antipsychotic. It works by modulating the action of certain chemical messengers in the brain that affects thoughts.
In Depth Information on Zipsydon Capsule
Expert advice for Zipsydon Capsule
- Before taking Ziprasidone tell your doctor, if you have/had heart disease such as heart failure, heart attack, long QT syndrome (irregular heartbeat) or taking medicines that can cause irregular heartbeat.
- You may experience hyperglycemia (increases in your blood sugar resulting in extreme thirst, frequent urination, extreme hunger, blurred vision, or weakness) while you are taking this medication, even if you do not already have diabetes.
- Ziprasidone may cause drowsiness/dizziness. Do not drive or operate machinery or do any activity that requires alertness until you are sure you can perform such activities safely.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking Ziprasidone treatment, as it may worsen the side effects.
- NMS (Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome) is a possibly fatal syndrome that can be caused by Ziprasidone. Symptoms may include fever, stiff muscles, confusion, abnormal thinking, fast or irregular heartbeat and sweating. Contact your doctor at once if you have any of these symptoms.
- If you are an elderly taking Ziprasidone, you may develop muscle movements in your arms, legs or your tongue, face, mouth, or jaw (e.g., tongue sticking out), that you cannot control. Tell your doctor at once if you have such problems. Ziprasidone may lower the ability of your body to fight infection. Avoid contact with people who have colds or infections.
- You may undergo lab tests, including electrolyte levels, complete blood cell counts (CBC), or fasting blood sugar levels, to monitor your condition, while you use Ziprasidone.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Zipsydon 20mg Capsule
Zipsydon 20mg Capsule may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Zipsydon 20mg Capsule may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Zipsydon 20mg Capsule is probably usafe to use during lactat+more
ion. Limited human data suggests that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby....
Zipsydon 20mg Capsule may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.+more
Caution is advised when driving or operating machinery....
Caution is advised when driving or operating machinery.
Zipsydon 20mg Capsule is probably safe to use in patients wi+more
th kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Zipsydon 20mg Capsule may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Zipsydon 20mg Capsule should be used with caution in patient+more
s with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Zipsydon 20mg Capsule may be needed. Please consult your doctor....
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Onitraz 100mg Capsule, Flugee 150mg Tablet, Tramazac HP 50mg Injection, Zathrin Redimix Suspension
Frequently asked questions for Zipsydon 20mg Capsule
Frequently asked questions for Ziprasidone
Zipsydon is not a narcotic or Benzodiazepam or Ssri or controlled substance or opiate
Zipsydon is non addictive
Q. Can I take Ziprasidone with Xanax/ Tylenol / ibuprofen/ Benadryl/ Nyquil/ melatonin/ trazodone?
Ziprasidone may interact with these medications. Kindly follow doctors instructions
Zipsydon may cause these side effects. Call your doctor if you experience any unusual problems during your treatment with Zipsydon.
User Submitted Feedback For Zipsydon 20mg Capsule
Patients taking Zipsydon 20mg Capsule
Once A Day
Twice A Day
Thrice A Day
Thrice A week