food interaction for ZINDERM
alcohol interaction for ZINDERM
pregnancy interaction for ZINDERM
lactation interaction for ZINDERM
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ZINDERM
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for ZINDERM BPO 0.1% W/W/2.5% W/W GEL
Patients taking ZINDERM BPO 0.1% W/W/2.5% W/W GEL
- 77%Once A Day
- 14%Thrice A week
- 9%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for ZINDERM
- DERIVA BPO 0.1% W/W/2.5% W/W GEL(15 GM gel in tube)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 19.63/GM of gelRs. 294.50pay 18% more per GM of gel
- PERODUO 0.1% W/W/2.5% W/W GEL(15 GM gel in tube)Ajanta Pharma LtdRs. 19.13/GM of gelRs. 287pay 15% more per GM of gel
- EPIDUO 0.1/2.5% GEL(30 GM gel in tube)Galderma India Pvt LtdRs. 31.67/GM of gelRs. 950pay 91% more per GM of gel
- Dr. Anuj PallMBBS, MD, PhD, Certification
- Dr. Sangeeta VermaMBBS, DNB
- Dr. Atula GuptaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Avnish SharmaMBBS, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Shuchi SinglaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for ZINDERM
- Avoid contact of cream/ gel with the eyes, lips, mouth or angles of the nose, and other sensitive areas of the body.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure and wear protective clothing while using adapalene topical. Use of sunscreen products and protective clothing over the treated area.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to adapalene or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for ZINDERM
Q.Is adapalene/Differin/Adaferin a steroid or statin?
No, adapalene, Differin (brand name for adapalene, Adaferin (brand name for adapalene) belong to class of medications called retinoid-like compounds
Q.Is adapalene topical good for wrinkles?
In some clinical studies, anti-wrinkle effect of adapalene has been observed. However, consult your doctor regarding its use
Q.Is adapalene the same as Retin-A?
No, Adapalene is a medication that works in the same way as Retin-A, but it is more effective than Retin-A
Q.Does adapalene topical reduces acne scars?
Yes, adapalene topical reduces acne scars
Q.Does adapalene topical cause skin exfoliation?
Yes, it may sometime cause skin exfoliation.
Q.Does benzoyl peroxide work/ is benzoyl peroxide good for skin/pimples/acne/acne marks/ acne scars/ dark spots?
Benzoyl peroxide is effective in treating acne on face, chest or back in most of the people where the skin has a lot of blackheads, spots and pimples. It can be helpful in treating acne marks, scars and dark spots
Q.Does benzoyl peroxide darken skin/cause hyperpigmentation/peel skin/bleach skin/cause redness?
Benzoyl peroxide may cause redness, peel the skin and also bleach skin and hair. It doesn't darken the skin or cause hyperpigmentation, but it should be best to use it under a doctor's supervision
Q.Is benzoyl peroxide a BHA/an antibiotic/ retin a/salicylic acid?
Benzoyl peroxide is not a beta hydroxy acid (BHA), antibiotic, retin A or salicylic acid
Q.Is benzoyl peroxide the same as hydrogen peroxide?
No, benzoyl peroxide is different from hydrogen peroxide.