food interaction for ZELGOR
alcohol interaction for ZELGOR
pregnancy interaction for ZELGOR
lactation interaction for ZELGOR
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ZELGOR
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ZELGOR
- ZYTIGA 250 MG TABLET(120 tablets in bottle)Janssen PharmaceuticalsRs. 1250/tabletRs. 150000pay 408% more per tablet
- ZYTIPROST 250MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 1142.86/tabletRs. 34285.70pay 365% more per tablet
- ABIRAPRO 250 MG TABLET(120 tablets in bottle)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 880.95/tabletRs. 105714pay 258% more per tablet
- XBIRA 250 MG TABLET(120 tablets in bottle)Cipla LtdRs. 708.33/tabletRs. 85000pay 188% more per tablet
- ZYBIRRA 250MG TABLET(120 tablets in bottle)Zydus CadilaRs. 674.60/tabletRs. 80952.40pay 174% more per tablet
Expert advice for ZELGOR
- Abiraterone acetate must be taken at least one hour before or two hours after eating and never with food.
- Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing abiraterone acetate tablets.
- Men who take abiraterone acetate should always use effective birth control measure when having physical relationship with a woman who is or may become pregnant.
- Contact your doctor if you experience any bone pain. An increased occurrence of bone fractures has been reported in patients using abiraterone acetate.
- Before you take abiraterone acetate tell your doctor if you have high blood sugar, swelling in the feet, ankles, or legs or any effects on your bones or have taken a medicine known as ketoconazole in the past for prostate cancer.
- You must inform your doctor or dentist that you take abiraterone acetate before receiving any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
Frequently asked questions for ZELGOR
Q.What is abiraterone acetate?
Abiraterone acetate is used in adult men to treat prostate cancer that has spread to other parts of the body
Q.How does abiraterone acetate work?
Abiraterone acetate stops the body from making testosterone which can slow the growth of prostate cancer.