Medicine Overview of Yanci Tablet
Side Effects of Yanci are Nausea, Stomach pain, Headache, Weight gain, Breast pain, Irregular uterine bleeding.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Yanci Tablet is to be taken with food.
Yanci Tablet is a combined oral contraceptive pill. It works by preventing the release of egg (ovulation) and affecting sperm movement in the womb to prevent its union with the egg. It also changes the lining of the womb and renders it unsuitable for pregnancy.
In Depth Information on Yanci Tablet
- Your doctor has prescribed Yanci Tablet to help you prevent pregnancy.
- It also results in lighter, less painful and more regular menstrual bleeding.
- It may help reduce the risk of ovarian cancer.
- Take your pill at the same time every day to help you remember to take it.
- You may experience menstrual irregularities such as spotting or bleeding between menstrual periods or missed periods. Consult your doctor if this persists.
- Do not use Yanci Tablet if you are obese, over 35, smoke, on prolonged bed rest, or have a history of blood clots.
- Stop taking this medicine and inform your doctor immediately if you notice unexplained swelling and pain in your limbs, shortness of breath, chest pain, severe headache, or changes in vision. These could be symptoms of a blood clot in a vein.
- Stop taking Yanci Tablet and inform your doctor immediately if you have yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes (jaundice), severe stomach pain, severe depression, or if you think you could be pregnant.
Yanci Tablet related warnings
Taking Ethinyl Estradiol with alcohol can cause minor side effects
Yanci Tablet is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
Yanci Tablet is probably unsafe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby.
Nonhormonal and progestin-only contraceptives are preferred in breastfeeding women, especially during the first 4 weeks postpartum
Yanci Tablet does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Yanci Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Yanci Tablet in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
No Patient Concerns found for this medicine
User Submitted Feedback For Yanci Tablet
Patients taking Yanci Tablet What were the side-effects while using Yanci Tablet? How do you take Yanci Tablet? How much was the improvement? Please rate Yanci Tablet on price What are you using Yanci Tablet for?
Hormone replacement therapy
Post menopausal osteoporosis
Survey Participants: 12
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Yanci Tablet. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Yanci Tablet: DAO, FRM, HMP, ADT, MAK, VNS, RHW, RPI, ABP, BAL, BBS, SJP, GEO, RHL, KIS, 4IT, RDR, NNH, QLF, RJH, ZPR, MSD, EPS, 9MM, DVH, GBL, VDH, UMP, ZVP, PWN, HBV, LMS, YMI, BHS, CLT, SGH, BLE, HNP, SSA, HZF, OLT, BSN, SDE, DHR, CHP, BJP, MPC, MAP, DLP, GTC, UVD, MLC, DPL, KNH, PPR, AAR, VSL, LHA, TNH, NTL, MAX, DFP, RDH, KMC, EQN, PTI, SMS, FGH, MKT, THP, NTB, SNH, SPD, PEN, SHD, JVN, AAY, BRC, VRS, SBA, BIO, INC, NVL, AWS, GPP, SDM, NVY, BHP, PVP, HEX, ALC, AYM, GPT, PHC, ANT, BLP, HSP, VJS, NEO, BNA, PNT, OIP, TFP, PRT, JVO, RSS, SWT, APS, AXM, KHD, MBP, CRN, NNP, PMA, RPP, SGC, DPP, BLS, WSI, BNT, DGN, HGI, AYN, BHM, SVS, NXG, SMN, JBT, MKS, XMX, JJE, SAF, HLT, UHP, ZEL, BAP, DZY, OHM, AFT, BTM, AGT, BMJ, GNC, SRG, PRL, EAN, KHH, IAD, BHA, HCP, PLT, HAT, SBL, JHC, BGS, JIV, MDO, KAL, SLN, AVS, PHN, TRP, SWA, JSL, RKS, ENP, GMA, NDP, RUS, HTS, NSL, QTM, MDH, PRN, RWP, ESY, MAM, ANP, SWP, STA, IPL, BDN, SCH, SVH, SYN, HIP, HSM, HPC, NAS, ARD, ATL, AMR, EMB, GHR, GTK, SHC, RSA, AVL, ATP, SSI, LCC, DHP, WHL, DYG, OWP, TSS, USF, TOM, BBN, AYU