food interaction for WEPOX
alcohol interaction for WEPOX
pregnancy interaction for WEPOX
lactation interaction for WEPOX
medicine interaction for WEPOX
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR WEPOX
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR WEPOX 5000 IU INJECTION
Patients taking WEPOX 5000 IU INJECTION
- 43%Twice A Week
- 43%Once A Week
- 14%Twice A Month
SUBSTITUTES FOR WEPOX
- ZYROP 5000 IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 1700/injectionRs. 1700pay 21% more per injection
- RECORMON 5000IU INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Abbott India LtdRs. 1338.75/ML of injectionRs. 1338.75save 4% more per ML of injection
- REPOITIN 5000 IU INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Serum Institute Of India LtdRs. 1299.37/ML of injectionRs. 1299.37save 7% more per ML of injection
- SHANPOIETIN 5000IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Sanofi India LtdRs. 1700/injectionRs. 1700pay 21% more per injection
- EPOTOP 5000IU INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Vhb Life Sciences IncRs. 1800/ML of injectionRs. 1800pay 29% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR WEPOX
- Take advice from doctor if you suffer or have suffered from fits (epilepsy), high blood pressure, severe liver failure or anemia from other causes.
- Epoetin alfa should be used with caution in patients with a rare blood pigment disorder that affects skin and other organs (porphyria).
- Ask your doctor for advice if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR WEPOX
Q. What is epoetin alfa/ epoetin alfa injection used for?
Epoetin alfa is used for treatment of anemia (low hemoglobin or abnormally reduced number of red blood cells) related to severe kidney disease, cancer chemotherapy for certain tumors or due to zidovudine treatment for HIV (Human immunodeficiency virus) infection. Epoetin alfa is also used in moderately anemic patients scheduled to have major bone surgery (hip or knee replacement surgery) to reduce the need for blood transfusion
Q. How does epoetin alfa work?
Epoetin alfa works by stimulating red blood cell production.