food interaction for TROXIP
alcohol interaction for TROXIP
pregnancy interaction for TROXIP
lactation interaction for TROXIP
It is better to take Troxip od 300 mg tablet with food.
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Troxip od 300 mg tablet is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for TROXIP
Troxip od 300 mg tablet is used in the treatment of heartburn.
How it works
Troxip od 300 mg tablet re-builds the lining of the stomach and increases the chemicals which further protect it.
Common side effects
Liver enzyme increased, Acne-like rash, Constipation, Fatigue, Gastrointestinal discomfort, Vomiting, Nausea, Headache
Common Dosage for TROXIP OD 300 MG TABLET
Patients taking TROXIP OD 300 MG TABLET
- 86%Once A Day
- 14%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for TROXIPNo substitutes found
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for TROXIP
- You may require to get your blood tests done to check liver enzymes level.
- Use the Troxipide with caution, if you are a woman of childbearing age, as it may cause sexual cycle dysfunction.
- Use of Troxipide is not recommended for children.
- Notify your doctor if you are or are planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.