food interaction for TRIVEDON
alcohol interaction for TRIVEDON
pregnancy interaction for TRIVEDON
lactation interaction for TRIVEDON
SALT INFORMATION FOR TRIVEDON
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR TRIVEDON 35 MG TABLET MR
Patients taking TRIVEDON 35 MG TABLET MR
- 71%Twice A Day
- 15%Once A Day
- 11%Thrice A Day
- 3%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR TRIVEDON
- CARVIDON 35 MG TABLET MR(10 tablet mr in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 12/tablet mrRs. 120pay 3% more per tablet mr
Expert advice FOR TRIVEDON
- The Trimetazidine may cause dizziness and lightheadedness. To avoid this, get up slowly after sitting or lying down.
- Avoid driving if you feel dizzy after consuming Trimetazidine.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
- Do not breast-feed while taking Trimetazidine.
Frequently asked questions FOR TRIVEDON
Q. Is trimetazidine FDA approved?
No, trimetazidine is not FDA approved
Q. What is trimetazidine/ trimetazidine dihydrochloride used for?
Trimetazidine is used in the treatment of angina pectoris (sensation of pressure, squeezing, or pain in chest due to insufficient blood supply to the muscles of the heart) as an additional therapy to other frontline medicines. It may also be used in patients who do not respond well to other anti-anginal medicines