food interaction for TRIMACONTIN
alcohol interaction for TRIMACONTIN
pregnancy interaction for TRIMACONTIN
lactation interaction for TRIMACONTIN
SALT INFORMATION FOR TRIMACONTIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR TRIMACONTIN
- FLAVEDON MR 35MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Serdia Pharmaceuticals India Pvt LtdRs. 10.90/tabletRs. 109save 5% more per tablet
- METAGARD CR-35 TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 9.55/tabletRs. 95.50save 17% more per tablet
- TRIZID 35 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Aretaeus PharmaceuticalsRs. 12/tabletRs. 120pay 5% more per tablet
- ISVEDON CR 35 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Life Medicare & Biotech Pvt LtdRs. 6/tabletRs. 60save 48% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR TRIMACONTIN
- The Trimetazidine may cause dizziness and lightheadedness. To avoid this, get up slowly after sitting or lying down.
- Avoid driving if you feel dizzy after consuming Trimetazidine.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
- Do not breast-feed while taking Trimetazidine.
Frequently asked questions FOR TRIMACONTIN
Q. Is trimetazidine FDA approved?
No, trimetazidine is not FDA approved
Q. What is trimetazidine/ trimetazidine dihydrochloride used for?
Trimetazidine is used in the treatment of angina pectoris (sensation of pressure, squeezing, or pain in chest due to insufficient blood supply to the muscles of the heart) as an additional therapy to other frontline medicines. It may also be used in patients who do not respond well to other anti-anginal medicines