food interaction for TRILONG
alcohol interaction for TRILONG
pregnancy interaction for TRILONG
lactation interaction for TRILONG
SALT INFORMATION for TRILONG
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for TRILONG 60 MG CAPSULE
Patients taking TRILONG 60 MG CAPSULE
- 100%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES for TRILONG
- CYTOGARD OD 60 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 17.67/capsuleRs. 176.70pay 119% more per capsule
- CARVIDON OD CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 14.64/capsuleRs. 146.40pay 81% more per capsule
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
Expert advice for TRILONG
- The Trimetazidine may cause dizziness and lightheadedness. To avoid this, get up slowly after sitting or lying down.
- Avoid driving if you feel dizzy after consuming Trimetazidine.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
- Do not breast-feed while taking Trimetazidine.
Frequently asked questions for TRILONG
Q.Is trimetazidine FDA approved?
No, trimetazidine is not FDA approved
Q.What is trimetazidine/ trimetazidine dihydrochloride used for?
Trimetazidine is used in the treatment of angina pectoris (sensation of pressure, squeezing, or pain in chest due to insufficient blood supply to the muscles of the heart) as an additional therapy to other frontline medicines. It may also be used in patients who do not respond well to other anti-anginal medicines