Medicine Overview of Trezav Tablet
Side Effects of Trezav are Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhoea, Headache, Tiredness, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Rash, Muscle damage, Anemia (low number of red blood cells), Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils).
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Trezav Ped Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Trezav Ped Tablet is a combination of three antiviral medicines: Lamivudine, Zidovudine and Nevirapine. They work by preventing HIV (virus) from multiplying, thereby reducing the amount of virus in your body. They also increase the CD4 cell (white blood cells that protect against infection) count in your blood.
In Depth Information on Trezav Tablet
- Trezav Ped Tablet is a combination of three medicines which slows down or stops the progression of HIV infections.
- Take it on an empty stomach, preferably at bedtime, to reduce side effects.
- Skipping doses increases the risk of treatment failure. Make sure that you take all your doses at the correct time.
- Trezav Ped Tablet may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Don't drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Trezav Ped Tablet can cause birth defects. Use effective contraception while taking Trezav Ped Tablet and 12 weeks after stopping it.
- It may cause weakening of your bones. Exercise regularly and take calcium and vitamin D supplements as suggested by your doctor.
- Your doctor may monitor your kidney and liver functions regularly. Inform your doctor if you develop symptoms such as abdominal pain, loss of appetite, darkened urine or yellowing of the eyes or skin.
- Do not stop taking Trezav Ped Tablet without your doctor’s advice.
Trezav Tablet related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Trezav Ped Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Trezav Ped Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.
You may experience fatigue while taking Trezav Ped Tablet and this may affect your ability to drive.
Trezav Ped Tablet should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Trezav Ped Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Trezav Ped Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Trezav Ped Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Use of Trezav Ped Tablet is not recommended in patients with moderate to severe liver disease. Regular monitoring of liver function tests is advised while you are taking this medicine.
No Patient Concerns found for this medicine
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Trezav Ped Tablet: HIP, LHP, RKS, ALY, GPP, GMA, SHC, XMX, MAP, MDN, KIS, AVB, ATP, MTD, SBA, PRL, WSI, PMA, AFT, RGH, SJP, RAC, AMR, BAL, DHP, GGL, SCP, OHM, SDM, THP, FRS, PSF, AAR, SAF, SHG, KLC, DPL, DYG, SVS, GEO, HMP, SWP, GLD, PRT, RWL, BLE, ZVP, AAA, SPF, PNT, RDH, HPC, HNP, AMH, TNH, JSL, PRN, SHD, DRA, IAD, SMS, RUS, MJT, RPP, PHC, SMN, VRS, RRP, GBL, DPP, SSI, SNH, ZPR, VTR, NLP, BKB, PNQ, BHP, DAO, AVL, VNS, CTP, JIV, NXG, DLP, TSS, USF, MRS, WDE, KAL, DFP, USM, IPP, NVL, SNG, EAN, EEC, KHC, KHP, TAT, SOF, PVP, GDA, BJR, EPS, OIP, HAT, BLS, ANT, GTC, HPP, STS, SPD, PTP, TAP, BNT, RHW, APS, CZT, MKE, NVY, UVD, SAA, SIO, OWN, SBN, HWS, SHN, SPV, MAX, GFL, WHP, RYL, KIM, BNC, KHD, WPL, ANP, GHR, NXT, SGC, MTM, CLT, HTS, PSE, JVO, MLC, PTI, PWN, BDI, HSP, NTB, AGP, LCC, MOM, BIO, DGN, ENP, IMC, MDO, HBV, OWP, EVP, HZF, LHA, WHL, KHH, HTV, RTL, BLP, BMJ, FGH, SWA, 1MH, NTL, RHS, BGS, SLC, OLT, ESY, OBS, DZY, HGI, AHP, VSC, MAM, APT, PPR, JHC, UMP, EQN, PEN, CMD, BJP, SYN, HEX, AXM, GNC, UHP, SGH, RWP, BHA, FRM, GPT, AGT, SLN, RPI, ARD, BRC, VHP, CMC, DHR, NPH, MBP, ADT, JBT, SSS, IPL, VVN, AYU, NPS, BTM, RPA, VDH, MIP, LIP, HSM, LMS, NEO, INC, JJE, MFN, NLC, AAY, FIP, VJS, NNP, QTM, 4IT, BSN, BBN, HLT, NFP, KMC, ABP, SVH, OMV, KNH, BHS, TOM, ALC, NDP, MKS, HCP, NEW, PLT, SRG, ASP, GLM, AMM, SBL, MSD, VOP, AVS, BBS, CRN, WAD, RDR, SAH, BNA, 9MM, PHN, UPA, ANS, SCH, RSA, AYN, VSL, YAG, PRC, STA, CPK, ZEL, QLF, AYM, SDE, EMB, JVN, NSL, NAS, MDI, BSL, DVH, DYL, MDH, NLG, ATL, BAP, BHM, RHL, NWP, DLY, MKT, RVC