Lamivudine + Zidovudine + Nevirapine
Information about Lamivudine + Zidovudine + Nevirapine
Lamivudine + zidovudine + nevirapine uses
Lamivudine+Zidovudine+Nevirapine is used in the treatment of HIV infection.
How lamivudine + zidovudine + nevirapine works
This is a combination of three antiviral medicines: Lamivudine, Zidovudine and Nevirapine. They work by preventing HIV (virus) from multiplying, thereby reducing the amount of virus in your body. They also increase the CD4 cell (white blood cells that protect against infection) count in your blood.
Common side effects of lamivudine + zidovudine + nevirapine
Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhoea, Headache, Tiredness, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Rash, Muscle damage, Anemia (low number of red blood cells), Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils)
Available Medicine for Lamivudine + Zidovudine + Nevirapine
- ₹614Cipla Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹1228Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹571Hetero Drugs Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹1177Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹687Veritaz Healthcare Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹600Mylan Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)