Trazine LS Tablet
10 tablets in 1 strip
Medicine Overview of Trazine LS Tablet
Uses of Trazine LS Tablet
Trazine LS Tablet is used in the treatment of schizophrenia.
Side effects of Trazine LS Tablet
Orthostatic hypotension (sudden lowering of blood pressure on standing), Sleepiness, Dry mouth, Abnormality of voluntary movements, Parkinsonism, Weight gain, Akathisia, Dystonia, Constipation.
How to use Trazine LS Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is better to take Trazine LS Tablet with food.
How Trazine LS Tablet works
Trazine ls tablet works by blocking the action of dopamine, a chemical messenger in the brain that affects the thoughts and moods.
In Depth Information on Trazine LS Tablet
Expert advice for Trazine LS Tablet
- Inform your doctor before taking trifluoperazine if you or anyone from your family is suffering from any heart/blood-vessel disease or have a history of problems with blood clotting, or if you suffer from Parkinson’s disease (nervous system disorder characterized by tremors, rigidity and difficulty in movements), epilepsy (fits), glaucoma (increased pressure inside the eye), Myasthenia gravis (abnormal weakness of muscles), loss of cognitive or memory function or changes in body temperature.
- Take precautions while using trifluoperazine if you are at risk for getting a stroke (paralysis) because of heart disease, diabetes, high blood cholesterol.
- Do not drive vehicle or operate heavy machinery while taking this drug as it may make you feel dizzy.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking trifluoperazine as it may worsen the side effects.
- Consult your doctor before taking trifluoperazine if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Trazine LS Tablet
Trazine LS Tablet may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Trazine LS Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Trazine LS Tablet should be used with caution during lactati+more
on. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
Trazine LS Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.+more
Do not drive or use machines when you first start to take this medicine until you are certain that you are not getting these side effects...
Do not drive or use machines when you first start to take this medicine until you are certain that you are not getting these side effects
There is limited information available on the use of Trazine+more
LS Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Onabet Powder, Flugee 150mg Tablet, Tramazac HP 50mg Injection, Benadryl Dr Dry Cough Active Relief Syrup
Substitutes for Trazine LS
No substitutes found for this medicine