Medicine Overview of Tastee Z Tablet
Uses of Tastee Z Tablet
Tastee Z 450mg Tablet is used in short term fluid replacement after trauma, dehydration and irrigation solution for eye/nose.
Side effects of Tastee Z Tablet
How to use Tastee Z Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Tastee Z 450mg Tablet at a fixed time.
How Tastee Z Tablet works
Tastee z 450mg tablet works by replacing fluid loss.
In Depth Information on Tastee Z Tablet
Expert advice for Tastee Z Tablet
- Your electrolyte levels in blood and other parameters (such as blood pressure etc.) will be monitored regularly as you receive intravenous sodium chloride.
- Tell your doctor if you have disorders of the kidneys, lungs, problems of the heart related to impaired pumping of blood (congestive cardiac disorders), high blood pressure or pregnancy-related blood pressure problems (pre-eclampsia), fluid retention problems or swelling in hands, ankles or feet.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any unwanted swelling, trouble in breathing, muscle cramps, and/or weakness, fits, nausea, vomiting or stomach pain.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if you are allergic to sodium chloride or any of its ingredients.
- Do not give to patients with excess fluid or sodium in the space outside body cells (extracellular hyper hydration or hypervolemia).
- Do not give to patients with abnormally low levels of sodium or chloride in blood (hyponatremia, hypochloremia), fluid and sodium retention problems or edema (swelling).
- Do not give to patients with congestive heart failure (heart failure resulting in fluid build-up in lungs and other body tissues), severe liver and kidney functioning problems.
Special precautions for Tastee Z 450mg Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Tastee Z 450mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Tastee Z 450mg Tab+more
let during lactation. Please consult your doctor....
Tastee Z 450mg Tablet does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Tastee Z 450mg Tablet should be used with caution in patient+more
s with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Tastee Z 450mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor....
Tastee Z 450mg Tablet is probably safe to use in patients wi+more
th liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Tastee Z 450mg Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
If you miss a dose of Sodium Chloride, please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for Tastee Z 450mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Sodium Chloride
Q. Is sodium chloride soluble in water?
Sodium chloride is soluble in water
Tastee z is a neutral salt (neither acidic nor basic)
Tastee z is an example of ionic bonding, where the molecule is formed by ionization of participating atoms and attraction between them
Normally, Tastee z does not have an expiry date if stored under appropriate conditions
Tastee z is ionic, which is considered highly polar
Tastee z does not possess antioxidant property.
Substitutes for Tastee Z
No substitutes found for this medicine