Medicine Overview of Statin Tablet
Side effects of Statin Tablet
Musculoskeletal (bone, muscle or joint) pain, Allergic reaction, Headache, Nausea, Dyspepsia, Nasopharyngitis, Increased liver enzymes, Increased creatine phosphokinase (CPK) level in blood, Diarrhoea, Flatulence, Constipation, Joint swelling, Increased glucose level in blood.
How to use Statin Tablet
How Statin Tablet works
In Depth Information on Statin Tablet
Expert advice for Statin Tablet
- Inform your doctor if you have muscle pain, cramps, weekness, tiredness or dark coloured urine while taking Statin.
- Statin may increase blood sugar levels. Your doctor may ask to monitor your blood sugar levels regularly.
- Inform your doctor if you regularly drink a large amount of alcohol.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
However, talk to your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. Cautious dose adjustment is advised in patients with severe kidney disease.