food interaction for SOLUBID
alcohol interaction for SOLUBID
pregnancy interaction for SOLUBID
lactation interaction for SOLUBID
medicine interaction for SOLUBID
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR SOLUBID
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR SOLUBID 300 MG TABLET
Patients taking SOLUBID 300 MG TABLET
- 71%Twice A Day
- 14%Alternate Day
- 7%Once A Week
- 7%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR SOLUBID
- UDILIV 300 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 27/tabletRs. 270pay 38% more per tablet
- URSOCOL 300 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 22.50/tabletRs. 225pay 15% more per tablet
- ACTIBILE 300MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 23.60/tabletRs. 236pay 20% more per tablet
- ULYSES 300 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 23.70/tabletRs. 237pay 21% more per tablet
- URSETOR 300 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 20.80/tabletRs. 208pay 6% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR SOLUBID
- Ursodeoxycholic Acid should be taken preferably after meals.
- Do not take antacids that contain aluminum while you are taking the Ursodeoxycholic Acid. This is because antacids decrease the amount of Ursodeoxycholic Acid absorbed by the body.
- Notify your doctor if you are breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR SOLUBID
Q. Is ursodeoxycholic acid a steroid/ antibiotic?
No, Ursodeoxycholic acid is a bile acid, a substance naturally produced by the body that is stored in the gallbladder
Q. Is ursodeoxycholic acid safe?
Ursodeoxycholic acid is safe, if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. What is ursodeoxycholic acid/Udihep forte/Udiliv300/Udiliv150?
Ursodeoxycholic acid is a bile acid, a substance naturally produced by the body that is stored in the gallbladder
Q. How does it work?
It works by decreasing the production of cholesterol and by dissolving the cholesterol in bile so that it cannot form stones
Q. Does ursodeoxycholic acid/Udihep forte/Udiliv 300/Udiliv 150 cause weight gain/loss?
No, it has no effect on weight
Q. How does ursodeoxycholic acid works for primary biliary cirrhosis/obstructive cholestasis?
Ursodeoxycholic acid works by decreasing the production of cholesterol and by dissolving the cholesterol in bile so that it cannot form stones.