SALT INFORMATIONAmisulpride(50 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Absence of menstrual periods, Abnormal breast enlargement in male, Breast pain, Constipation, Decreased blood pressure, Dizziness, Sleepiness, Dry mouth, Unusual production of breast milk in women and men, Increased saliva production, Ejaculation disorder, Impotence, Insomnia, Sick, Feeling of discomfort, Muscle stiffness, Muscle cramp, Restlessness, Slow movement, Trembling, Uncoordinated body movements, Weight gain
- SULPITAC 50 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Sun Pharma Laboratories LtdRs. 6.20/tabletRs. 62save 32% more per tablet
- SOLTUS 50 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6/tabletRs. 60save 34% more per tablet
- AMIVAL 50 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Ranbaxy Laboratories LtdRs. 5.70/tabletRs. 57save 37% more per tablet
- SOLAZE 50 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 5.65/tabletRs. 56.50save 38% more per tablet
- AMISANT 50 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Pfizer LtdRs. 5.30/tabletRs. 53save 42% more per tablet
- Inform your doctor if you have kidney disease, have ever had fits (epileptic seizures), Parkinson’s disease, or suffering from dementia.
- Inform your doctor if you have/have a family history of heart disease, uneven heart rate, slow heartbeat, heart disease/condition called prolonged QT interval, stroke, diabetes, blood clots, low levels of potassium in blood, low levels of white blood cells in blood (agranulocytosis).
- Do not drive or operate machinery as amisulpride can cause drowsiness.
- Do not consume alcohol while on this treatment as it may worsen the side effects.
- Do not stop amisulpride suddenly as it may increase the side effects.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you observe any of these symptoms: severe allergic reaction (with rash, itchy skin, swollen face, tongue or other body parts); blood clots; fit (seizure).
- Tell your doctor if you are or are planning to become pregnant or are breast-feeding.