food interaction for SHELINC
alcohol interaction for SHELINC
pregnancy interaction for SHELINC
lactation interaction for SHELINC
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for SHELINC
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for SHELINC
- LYNX 300 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Wallace Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 6.17/ML of injectionRs. 12.35save 38% more per ML of injection
- LINCOBEST 300MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 7.34/ML of injectionRs. 14.68save 26% more per ML of injection
- LINCOCIN 300MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Pfizer LtdRs. 112.50/ML of injectionRs. 225pay 1036% more per ML of injection
- LINCO 300MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Drakt Pharmaceutical Pvt LtdRs. 4.69/ML of injectionRs. 9.38save 53% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for SHELINC
- Tell your doctor if you have or had asthma, gastrointestinal problems, liver or kidney disease.
- Stop taking lincomycin immediately and seek medical advice if you experience diarrhea that is watery or bloody.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you develop allergic reactions: rashes, difficulty in breathing, swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Do not stop taking lincomycin even if you feel better, as skipping dose may increase the risk of further bacterial infections that are resistant to antibiotics.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for SHELINC
Q.Is lincomycin a Macrolide?
No, Lincomycin is not a macrolide, it belongs to lincosamide class
Q.Is lincomycin an antibiotic?
Yes, Lincomycin is an antibiotic
Q.Is lincomycin an aminoglycoside?
No, Lincomycin is not an aminoglycoside, it belongs to lincosamide class
Q.What does lincomycin treat/ cure?
Lincomycin is used to treat infections caused by bacteria
Q.How is lincomycin supplied?
Lincomycin is supplies as injectable solution, compounding powder or capsule
Q.Where does lincomycin come from?
Lincomycin is derived from actinomyces Streptomyces lincolnensis (a species of bacteria).