food interaction for SCABERASE IM
alcohol interaction for SCABERASE IM
pregnancy interaction for SCABERASE IM
lactation interaction for SCABERASE IM
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for SCABERASE IM
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for SCABERASE IM
- IVERMECTOL 6 MG TABLET(2 tablet in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 19.25/tabletRs. 38.50pay 61% more per tablet
- IVECOP 6 MG TABLET(1 tablet in strip)Menarini India Pvt LtdRs. 13/tabletRs. 13pay 8% more per tablet
- IVERSCAB 6MG TABLET(1 tablet in strip)NuLife PharmaceuticalsRs. 32/tabletRs. 32pay 167% more per tablet
- VERMAC 6MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Captab BiotecRs. 8.01/tabletRs. 32.05save 33% more per tablet
- IVERPIL 6 MG TABLET(2 tablets in strip)Psychotropics India LtdRs. 10.47/tabletRs. 20.95save 13% more per tablet
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for SCABERASE IM
- Ivermectin lotion should not be used for children under 6 months of age.
- Ivermectin should be taken empty stomach with water.
- Ivermectin tablets should not be given to children under 5 years of age and weight under 15 kg.
- Do not take/apply ivermectin and consult your doctor if you are sensitive to ivermectin or any other ingredient to tablet/cream/lotion; or if you have concurrent loa loa infection; suffering from brain problems, bleeding disorder, or asthma.
- Avoid using ivermectin if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions for SCABERASE IM
Q.Is ivermectin/Ivomec a steroid?
Ivermectin is not a steroid
Q.Can humans take ivermectin for worms, roundworms, fleas, and ringworm?
Ivermectin can be taken for worms, roundworms, flea, and ringworm
Q.Is ivermectin safe?
Ivermectin is relatively safe if used as recommended
Q.Is ivermectin harmful to humans?
Ivermectin is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side effects, consult your doctor
Q.Is ivermectin sold over the counter?
Ivermectin is available over the counter
Q.Does ivermectin kill scabies?
Ivermectin kills scabies
Q.How often can I take ivermectin for scabies?
Please consult your doctor for the dose and duration required
Q.Does ivermectin kill scabies eggs?
Ivermectin does not kills scabies eggs. A single dose can cure scabies.