Medicine Overview of Rose Iron Injection
Uses of Rose Iron Injection
Rose Iron Injection is used in the treatment of iron deficiency anemia and anemia due to chronic kidney disease.
Side effects of Rose Iron Injection
Nausea, Abdominal cramp, Constipation, Epigastric pain, Diarrhoea.
How to use Rose Iron Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Rose Iron Injection works
Iron sucrose belongs to a class of medications called iron replacement products. It works by restoring iron stores in the body thereby helping make more red blood cells.
In Depth Information on Rose Iron Injection
Expert advice for Rose Iron Injection
- Tell your doctor if you have ever received multiple blood transfusions or if you have any stomach or bowel problems or any blood diseases.
- You will be regularly monitored for iron levels while on iron sucrose treatment.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any iron products by mouth.
- Do not drive or use any machinery after taking iron sucrose as it may cause dizziness.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if suffering with with high iron level in the blood.
- Do not take if suffering with other types of anemia (not because of low blood iron levels).
- Do not take if allergic to iron sucrose or any of its ingredients.
Special precautions for Rose Iron Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Rose Iron Injection is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Rose Iron Injection is probably safe to use during lactation+more
. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Rose Iron Injection may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired,+more
or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive....
Rose Iron Injection is safe to use in patients with kidney d+more
isease. No dose adjustment of Rose Iron Injection is recommended....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Iron Sucrose, please consult your doctor.