Information about Iron Sucrose
Iron sucrose uses
Iron Sucrose is used in the treatment of iron deficiency anemia and anemia due to chronic kidney disease.
How iron sucrose works
Iron sucrose belongs to a class of medications called iron replacement products. It works by restoring iron stores in the body thereby helping make more red blood cells.
Common side effects of iron sucrose
Nausea, Abdominal cramp, Constipation, Epigastric pain, Diarrhoea
Available Medicine for Iron Sucrose
- ₹70 to ₹285Zuventus Healthcare Ltd5 variant(s)
- ₹70 to ₹275Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹64 to ₹186Mac Millon Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹246United Biotech Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹41 to ₹94Ravenbhel Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹76 to ₹220Kinedex Healthcare Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹220Klarvoyant Biogenics Private Limited1 variant(s)
- ₹130 to ₹235Wockhardt Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹261FDC Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹280Samarth Life Sciences Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Iron Sucrose
- Tell your doctor if you have ever received multiple blood transfusions or if you have any stomach or bowel problems or any blood diseases.
- You will be regularly monitored for iron levels while on iron sucrose treatment.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any iron products by mouth.
- Do not drive or use any machinery after taking iron sucrose as it may cause dizziness.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if suffering with with high iron level in the blood.
- Do not take if suffering with other types of anemia (not because of low blood iron levels).
- Do not take if allergic to iron sucrose or any of its ingredients.