Information about Iron Sucrose
Iron sucrose uses
Iron Sucrose is used in the treatment of iron deficiency anemia and anemia due to chronic kidney disease.
How iron sucrose works
Iron sucrose belongs to a class of medications called iron replacement products. It works by restoring iron stores in the body thereby helping make more red blood cells.
Common side effects of iron sucrose
Nausea, Abdominal cramp, Constipation, Epigastric pain, Diarrhoea
Available Medicine for Iron Sucrose
- ₹53 to ₹219Alkem Laboratories Ltd8 variant(s)
- ₹108 to ₹275UTH Healthcare4 variant(s)
- ₹261FDC Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹249Micro Labs Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹70 to ₹275Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹274Zydus Cadila1 variant(s)
- ₹360LG Lifesciences1 variant(s)
- ₹76 to ₹220Kinedex Healthcare Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹130 to ₹235Wockhardt Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹41 to ₹94Ravenbhel Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd4 variant(s)
Expert advice for Iron Sucrose
- Tell your doctor if you have ever received multiple blood transfusions or if you have any stomach or bowel problems or any blood diseases.
- You will be regularly monitored for iron levels while on iron sucrose treatment.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any iron products by mouth.
- Do not drive or use any machinery after taking iron sucrose as it may cause dizziness.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if suffering with with high iron level in the blood.
- Do not take if suffering with other types of anemia (not because of low blood iron levels).
- Do not take if allergic to iron sucrose or any of its ingredients.