Information about Iron Sucrose
Iron Sucrose Uses
How Iron Sucrose works
Iron Sucrose is an anti-anemic medication. It replenishes the iron stores in your body. Iron is vital for the formation of new red blood cells and hemoglobin, a substance that gives these cells the ability to transport oxygen.
Common side effects of Iron Sucrose
Vomiting, Nausea, Dark colored stool, Diarrhea, Constipation
Available Medicine for Iron Sucrose
HemferAlkem Laboratories Ltd
₹58 to ₹2396 variant(s)
Imax-SAristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
RaricapStrides shasun Ltd
₹65 to ₹2907 variant(s)
₹108 to ₹2613 variant(s)
Vitcofol SFDC Ltd
AnoferSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹62 to ₹2744 variant(s)
HuntredAkesiss Pharma Pvt Ltd
₹47 to ₹2573 variant(s)
BIOFERMicro Labs Ltd
QronLa Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd
₹100 to ₹2253 variant(s)
Expert advice for Iron Sucrose
- Iron Sucrose is prescribed for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia.
- It is given as a slow injection into veins or as drip under the supervision of a doctor.
- You may be asked for regular monitoring of iron level in blood while taking this medicine.
- It may cause dizziness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how this medicine affects you.
- Inform your doctor if notice shortness of breath, swelling of face, low blood pressure, itching, or rash.