food interaction for REVICI E
alcohol interaction for REVICI E
pregnancy interaction for REVICI E
lactation interaction for REVICI E
SALT INFORMATION for REVICI E
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for REVICI E 500 MG TABLET
Patients taking REVICI E 500 MG TABLET
- 43%Twice A Day
- 29%Once A Day
- 14%Alternate Day
- 14%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for REVICI E
- STYPTOVIT E 500MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 3.82/tabletRs. 38.20save 76% more per tablet
- SYLATE 500 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 20.45/tabletRs. 204.50pay 26% more per tablet
- ETHASYL 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)FDC LtdRs. 22.20/tabletRs. 222pay 37% more per tablet
- HEMSYL 500 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 17.60/tabletRs. 176pay 9% more per tablet
- COSKLOT 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Adcock Ingram Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 19.89/tabletRs. 198.91pay 23% more per tablet
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Hemant GandhiMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
Expert advice for REVICI E
- Do not take ethamsylate if you are allergic to ethamsylate or any other ingredients in the medicine, or you have allergy to sulfa drugs or wheat.
- Do not take ethamsylate if you develop fever with treatment; non-cancerous growths called fibroids in your womb; porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects skin and other organs, and causes abdominal pain).
- Avoid using ethamsylate if you are pregnant or breast feeding a baby.
- Do not use the product before onset of bleeding during periods.
Frequently asked questions for REVICI E
Q.How does ethamsylate work?
Ethamsylate belongs to a class of medications called hemostatic agent. It acts by stopping bleeding from small blood vessels by stabilizing the wall of these blood vessels and improving platelet (blood cells that help in clotting)function.