food interaction for STYPTOVIT E
alcohol interaction for STYPTOVIT E
pregnancy interaction for STYPTOVIT E
lactation interaction for STYPTOVIT E
SALT INFORMATION for STYPTOVIT E
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for STYPTOVIT E
- SYLATE 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 20.45/tabletRs. 204.50pay 435% more per tablet
- ETHASYL 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)FDC LtdRs. 22.20/tabletRs. 222pay 481% more per tablet
- REVICI E 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Kee PharmaRs. 16.20/tabletRs. 162pay 324% more per tablet
- HEMSYL 500 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 17.60/tabletRs. 176pay 361% more per tablet
- COSKLOT 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Adcock Ingram Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 19.89/tabletRs. 198.91pay 421% more per tablet
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Sumeet SethiMBBS, DNB, DM
- Dr. Monik MehtaMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for STYPTOVIT E
- Do not take ethamsylate if you are allergic to ethamsylate or any other ingredients in the medicine, or you have allergy to sulfa drugs or wheat.
- Do not take ethamsylate if you develop fever with treatment; non-cancerous growths called fibroids in your womb; porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects skin and other organs, and causes abdominal pain).
- Avoid using ethamsylate if you are pregnant or breast feeding a baby.
- Do not use the product before onset of bleeding during periods.
Frequently asked questions for STYPTOVIT E
Q.How does ethamsylate work?
Ethamsylate belongs to a class of medications called hemostatic agent. It acts by stopping bleeding from small blood vessels by stabilizing the wall of these blood vessels and improving platelet (blood cells that help in clotting)function.