Medicine Overview of Remcyta Injection
Side effects of Remcyta Injection
Rash, Skin ulcer, Reduced blood platelets, Sepsis, Mouth ulcer, Vomiting, Nausea, Abdominal pain, Infection, Pneumonia, Decreased white blood cell count, Anal ulcer, Hair loss, Fever, Anemia, Sore mouth, Liver function abnormal, Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth).
How to use Remcyta Injection
How Remcyta Injection works
In Depth Information on Remcyta Injection
Expert advice for Remcyta Injection
- You may be monitored closely for severity of symptoms.
- You will be told to undergo tests for blood counts, bone marrow, liver and kidney functions at regular intervals of time.
- Inform your doctor if you have recently received chemotherapy or radiotherapy or you are scheduled for radiotherapy.
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from any liver disorder.
- Stop taking cytarabine if you develop severe allergic reaction.
- Taking cytarabine may increase your uric acid level in the blood. Seek medical advice for necessary precautions.
- Avoid vaccination with live vaccine to eliminate risk of life threatening reaction.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
However, talk to your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease.
Because of the limited information, a cautious use of Remcyta 500mg Injection is recommended in patients with liver disease.