Medicine Overview of Relubri Tablet
Uses of Glucosamine
Glucosamine is used in Osteoarthritis.
Side effects of Glucosamine
Nausea, Abdominal cramp, Diarrhoea.
How to use Glucosamine
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it.
Uses of Diacerein
Diacerein is used in Osteoarthritis.
Side effects of Diacerein
Nausea, Abdominal cramp, Diarrhoea.
How to use Diacerein
Side effects of Methyl Sulfonyl Methane
Abdominal pain, Constipation, Diarrhoea, Epigastric pain, Flatulence, Nausea, Vomiting, Indigestion.
How to use Methyl Sulfonyl Methane
How Relubri Tablet works
Methyl sulfonyl methane is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause fever, pain and inflammation (redness and swelling).
In Depth Information on Relubri Tablet
Expert advice for Glucosamine
- Do not take glucosamine, if you are allergic to glucosamine or shell fish.
- Avoid taking glucosamine, if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Doctor’s advice should be considered in case of patients with following history of disease conditions: diabetes; high cholesterol or triglycerides; cancer; liver disease; asthma or breathing disorder.
- Do not continue the glucosamine, if you are having surgery.
Expert advice for Diacerein
- Do not take diacerein, if you are allergic to diacerein or any of the other ingredient.
- Consult your doctor before using diacerein, if you have a history of any kidney problems; liver disease; chronic inflammatory conditions of the gut; or any dehydration problems.
- Avoid using diacerein, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Expert advice for Methyl Sulfonyl Methane
- It should be taken with food or milk to avoid getting an upset stomach.
- It can cause serious complications like stomach bleeding and kidney problems if taken for a long time.
- Methyl Sulfonyl Methane can raise your risk of blood clots, heart attack, or a stroke.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
Special precautions for Relubri Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Relubri Tablet is probably usafe to use during lactation. Animal or human data is not available.
It is not known whether Relubri Tablet alters the ability to+more
drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Relubri+more
Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Frequently asked questions for Relubri Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Glucosamine
Q. Is Glucosamine good for joints/ arthritis?
Yes,Glucosamine is used as an aid to relieve joint pain, swelling and stiffness due to arthritis
Q. Is Glucosamine safe for diabetics?
No,it is not safe for diabetics. Patient should follow the advice of doctor regarding its use
Q. Is Glucosamine a steroid/ blood thinner?
No,it is a sugar protein and not a steroid/blood thinner
Q. How long can I take Glucosamine for?
Patient may take Glucosamine for prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Can I take glucosamine with statins/ calcium/ blood thinners/ levothyroxine/ beta blockers/ naproxen/ coffee/ warfarin/ blood pressure tablets?
Patient should not take glucosamine along with warfarin.Taking other medicines with glucosamine may alter the effects of glucosamine.Always consult your doctor for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required
Q. Does Glucosamine increase weight/ cause gas/ affect blood pressure/ increase blood sugar?
Glucosamine causing these side effects is very rare. However consult your doctor if you experience any of these side effects.
Frequently asked questions for Diacerein
Q. What is diacerein used for?
Diacerein is used for treating swelling and pain in the joints due to osteoarthritis
Q. How does diacerein work?
Diacerein belongs to a class of medication call anthraquinones. It acts by blocking chemicals which cause inflammation and destruction of cartilage in the body
Q. Is diacerein safe?
Diacerein is safe when taken for an indication and at a dose strictly instructed by your doctor
Q. Is diacerein a steroid or painkiller?
Diacerein is not a steroid or pain killer
Q. What is diacerein with a glucosamine tab?
Diacerein is sometimes sold in combination with glucosamine for treating symptoms of osteoarthritis.
Substitutes for Relubri
No substitutes found for this medicine