Medicine Overview of Reboxxin Tablet
Uses of Reboxxin Tablet
Reboxxin 4mg Tablet is used in the treatment of Depression.
Side effects of Reboxxin Tablet
Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Dry mouth, Nausea, Dizziness, Constipation.
How to use Reboxxin Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Reboxxin 4mg Tablet at a fixed time.
How Reboxxin Tablet works
Reboxxin 4mg tablet works in depression by increasing the levels of chemical messengers in the brain that helps in regulating mood.
In Depth Information on Reboxxin Tablet
Expert advice for Reboxxin Tablet
- Reboxetine is not recommended for children and adolescents < 18 years of age.
- Seek immediate medical advice if you develop suicide-related behaviors and hostility (predominantly aggression, oppositional behavior and anger).
- Use reboxetine with caution if you are suffering from seizures (fits) and you should discontinue reboxetine if you develop seizures.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as reboxetine may make you feel dizzy.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Reboxxin 4mg Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Reboxxin 4mg Tablet is probably usafe to use during lactatio+more
n. Limited human data suggests that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby....
Reboxxin 4mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired,+more
or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive....
There is limited information available on the use of Reboxxi+more
n 4mg Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Onabet Powder, Flugee 150mg Tablet, Zathrin Redimix Suspension, PRATHAM 200MG REDIUSE SUSPENSION
Frequently asked questions for Reboxxin 4mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Reboxetine
Reboxxin is an antidepressant that belongs to class of medicines called norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. It is not a stimulant and it is used in acute treatment of depressive illness including major depression
Reboxxin is not known to cause weight gain or loss. However, please consult your doctor regarding its use.