food interaction for REBOXXIN
alcohol interaction for REBOXXIN
pregnancy interaction for REBOXXIN
lactation interaction for REBOXXIN
SALT INFORMATION for REBOXXIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for REBOXXIN
- REBOOT 4MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 3.03/tabletRs. 30.33save 10% more per tablet
- REBOTIN 4 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3/tabletRs. 30save 11% more per tablet
- NAREBOX 4MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 4.88/tabletRs. 48.85pay 45% more per tablet
- Dr. Kanika MehrotraMBBS
- Dr. Samir ParikhMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Deepak RahejaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Rahul ChandhokMBBS, MD
- Dr. Jyoti Kapoor MadanMBBS, DNB, Diploma, Fellowship
Expert advice for REBOXXIN
- Reboxetine is not recommended for children and adolescents < 18 years of age.
- Seek immediate medical advice if you develop suicide-related behaviors and hostility (predominantly aggression, oppositional behavior and anger).
- Use reboxetine with caution if you are suffering from seizures (fits) and you should discontinue reboxetine if you develop seizures.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as reboxetine may make you feel dizzy.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for REBOXXIN
Q.Is reboxetine an SSRI/ a stimulant/ good for anxiety?
Reboxetine is an antidepressant that belongs to class of medicines called norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. It is not a stimulant and it is used in acute treatment of depressive illness including major depression
Q.Does reboxetine cause weight gain/ weight loss?
Reboxetine is not known to cause weight gain or loss. However, please consult your doctor regarding its use.