food interaction for RABEL
alcohol interaction for RABEL
pregnancy interaction for RABEL
lactation interaction for RABEL
medicine interaction for RABEL
Avoid Rabel 20mg tablet with acidic food and beverages such as sugar, certain dairy products, fish, processed foods, fresh meats and processed meats,sodas and other sweetened beverages.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR RABEL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR RABEL
- RABLET 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 7.90/tabletRs. 79pay 100% more per tablet
- RAZO 20 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 10.10/tabletRs. 151.50pay 156% more per tablet
- REKOOL 20 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6.88/tabletRs. 103.20pay 74% more per tablet
- RABIUM 20 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 5.53/tabletRs. 83pay 40% more per tablet
- CYRA 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Systopic Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 2/tabletRs. 20save 49% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR RABEL
- Get a blood test done to know the magnesium level in your body once a year; you may need a magnesium supplement while using the Rabeprazole,as a long-term treatment.
- Long-term use of the Rabeprazole can cause weak or broken bones.
- Take Rabeprazole immediately before a meal, preferably in the morning.
- Take Rabeprazole for the entire duration of the treatment, even if you begin to feel better.
Frequently asked questions FOR RABEL
Q. Is rabeprazole/ Rabicip-20/ Rabium 20 mg/ Rabium DSR/ Veloz 20/ Veloz D/ Rablet 20/ Rablet D/ Rekool D an over the counter?
Rabeprazole (also available as / Rabicip-20/ Rabium 20 mg/ Rabium DSR/ Veloz 20/ Veloz D/ Rablet 20/ Rablet D/ Rekool D) although available over the counter, it should be taken only on doctor’s advice
Q. Is rabeprazole an antacid / antibiotic?
Rabeprazole is a proton pump inhibitor which suppresses acid production in stomach. It is not antacid which reacts and neutralizes acid. It is not an antibiotic as it does not kill bacteria
Q. Does rabeprazole cause osteoporosis/ insomnia?
Rabeprazole may cause osteoporosis/ insomnia. Please consult your doctor if you experience such side effect
Q. Can i take gaviscon with rabeprazole?
Depending upon individual’s response, there should be an interval of at least 2 hours between the two drug administrations.