Medicine Overview of Q Pin Tablet SR
Side effects of Q Pin Tablet SR
Headache, Dystonia, Sleepiness, Parkinsonism, Akathisia, Dizziness, Decreased haemoglobin level in blood, Weight gain, Increased triglyceride level in blood.
How to use Q Pin Tablet SR
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is better to take Q Pin 100mg Tablet SR empty stomach (1 hour before food or 2 hours after food).
How Q Pin Tablet SR works
Q pin 100mg tablet sr is an atypical antipsychotic. It works by modulating the action of certain chemical messengers in the brain that affect thoughts.
In Depth Information on Q Pin Tablet SR
Expert advice for Q Pin Tablet SR
- Do not take quetiapine if you have allergy to quetiapine or any of the ingredients of the medicine.
- Do check your weight at regular intervals as quetiapine is known to cause weight gain.
- Do not drive or use any tools or machines unless you know how quetiapine affect you; this is because quetiapine is known cause sleepiness.
- Do not stop quetiapine abruptly; do inform your doctor as he/she would decide and reduce the dose gradually for 1 to 2 weeks before stopping.
- Do get your blood checked at regular intervals, as suggested by your doctor, as many of the side-effects of quetiapine are noted only when a blood test is done.
- Do inform your doctor if you are going for urine drug screening. This is because your urine may cause positive results for methadone or certain drugs for depression called tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs) when some test methods are used, even though you may not be taking methadone or TCAs. Hence, a different test method may be used for you.
- Take special precaution if you suffer from have ever suffered any brain damage or coma, epilepsy or convulsions; muscle weakness (a disease called myasthenia gravis).
- Take special precaution while taking quetiapine if you observe symptoms of neuroleptic malignant syndrome (a combination of fever, severe muscle stiffness, sweating or a lowered level of consciousness); long-lasting and painful erection (priapism); uncontrollable movements (mainly of your face or tongue), fits, suicidal thoughts, or dizziness.
- Quetiapine is not recommended in children and adolescents below 18 years of age.
Special precautions for Q Pin 100mg Tablet SR
Q Pin 100mg Tablet SR may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Q Pin 100mg Tablet SR may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Q Pin 100mg Tablet SR is probably usafe to use during lactat+more
ion. Limited human data suggests that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby....
Q Pin 100mg Tablet SR may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired+more
, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive....
Q Pin 100mg Tablet SR is probably safe to use in patients wi+more
th kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Q Pin 100mg Tablet SR may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Q Pin 100mg Tablet SR should be used with caution in patient+more
s with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Q Pin 100mg Tablet SR may be needed. Please consult your doctor....
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Flutis 150mg Tablet, Onecan 400mg Tablet, Onitraz 100mg Capsule, Nixitral 100mg Capsule
Frequently asked questions for Q Pin 100mg Tablet SR
Frequently asked questions for Quetiapine
Q. Can I take Seroquel for sleep/ anxiety?
No, Seroquel is used to treat symptoms of schizophrenia, mania, depression associated with bipolar disorder, and major depressive disorder
Q. Can I take Seroquel forever?
No, you should take Seroquel as prescribed your doctor
Yes, Seroquel is the trade name for the active ingredient Q pin
Q pin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
No, Q pin is not a narcotic/ Benzo/ Benzodiazepine; it belongs to a group of medications called antipsychotic agent
Q pin is not a sedative drug; however, sedation is a known side effect of this drug
No, Q pin is not an addictive drug
No, Q pin belongs to a group of medications called antipsychotic agent.
User Submitted Feedback For Q Pin 100mg Tablet SR
Patients taking Q Pin 100mg Tablet SR
Once A Day
Twice A Day
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
How do you take this medicine?
How much was the improvement?
Please rate this medicine on price?
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 1
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Q Pin 100mg Tablet SR. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Q Pin 100mg Tablet SR: 9T9, LCC, HIP, MOM, AYU, ENP, PSP, GNC, KHH, LHA, BIO, RUS, STA, AGT, DDR, PTS, DFP, MMS, GTK, RJH, OLT, BTM, FGH, EQN, MAK, JIV, ZVP, SBL, PEN, ADT, USF, NVL, JMJ, NDP, NWP, OIP, BSN, HEX, GPT, MAX, DPP, HBV, OHM, RSS, DYG, GTC, IPL, DLP, BLP, DEL, SHP, HGI, SAT, PLT, ATP, SSA, EMB, BDN, PNT, SBA, MPC, OWP, RPP, SWA, AAY, RKS, SHM, ATL, WSI, SJP
Substitutes for Q Pin Tablet SR
Adequet 100mg Tablet SR
Q-Mind 100mg Tablet SR
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Qutan 100mg Tablet SR
Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Qutipin 100mg Tablet SR
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Qupex 100mg Tablet SR
Solvate Laboratries Pvt Ltd