food interaction for PROSTODIN
alcohol interaction for PROSTODIN
pregnancy interaction for PROSTODIN
lactation interaction for PROSTODIN
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR PROSTODIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR PROSTODIN
- ENDOPROST 125 MCG INJECTION(0.5 ML injection in vial)Bharat Serums & Vaccines LtdRs. 74/ML of injectionRs. 74save 11% more per ML of injection
- CABOPROST 125MCG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Neon Laboratories LtdRs. 90.20/ML of injectionRs. 90.20pay 8% more per ML of injection
- FEMIPROST 125 MCG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 70.40/ML of injectionRs. 70.40save 15% more per ML of injection
- EVACARB 125MCG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Celon Laboratories LtdRs. 60/ML of injectionRs. 60save 28% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR PROSTODIN
- Inform your doctor if you are suffering from high or low blood pressure, have a history of a caesarean section or any other operation of the womb, suffer from glaucoma (raised pressure in your eyes), diabetes or epilepsy (fits).
- It is not advisable to drive or operate machinery soon after taking this injection as it may cause dizziness or drowsiness.
- Carboprost should not be used for induction of labour.
- Carboprost should not be administered intravenously.
Frequently asked questions FOR PROSTODIN
Q. What is carboprost used for?
Carboprost is medication used in the treatment of severe bleeding after childbirth. Carboprost belongs to a class of medication called prostaglandins
Q. How does it work?
It works by controlling contractions in muscles of womb
Q. What is carboprost tromethamine/ tromethamine hemabate?
Carboprost tromethamime/ tromethamine hemabate are different forms of carboprost available for the same purposes as mentioned above
Q. What class does carboprost belong to?
Carboprost belongs to a class of medication called prostaglandins.