food interaction for PRODOX
alcohol interaction for PRODOX
pregnancy interaction for PRODOX
lactation interaction for PRODOX
medicine interaction for PRODOX
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR PRODOX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR PRODOX
- GUDCEF 50 MG TABLET DT(10 tablet dt in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 5/tablet dtRs. 50save 17% more per tablet dt
- MACPOD 50 MG TABLET DT(10 tablet dt in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 4.95/tablet dtRs. 49.50save 18% more per tablet dt
- CEPODEM 50 MG TABLET DT(10 tablet dt in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 8.60/tablet dtRs. 86pay 42% more per tablet dt
- ZEDOCEF 50 MG TABLET DT(10 tablet dt in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 5.44/tablet dtRs. 54.40save 10% more per tablet dt
- OPOX 50MG TABLET DT(10 tablet dt in strip)Hetero Drugs LtdRs. 3.90/tablet dtRs. 39save 36% more per tablet dt
Expert advice FOR PRODOX
- If you are allergic to cefpodoxime or any other cephalosporin antibiotic such as cefadroxil, cephalexin, penicillin, or any other drugs.
- If you have diarrhea, inflammation of large intestine (colon) colitis, or stomach problems, blood clotting problem.
- If you have or had kidney or liver disease.
- If you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking cefpodoxime.
- If you have taken cefpodoxime repeatedly or for longer duration.
Frequently asked questions FOR PRODOX
Q. Is cefpodoxime a sulfa drug/steroid/penicillin?
No, cefpodoxime belongs to class of medication called as cephalosporin antibiotics
Q. Is Cefpodoxime/ cefodem xp 325/ cefodem 200/ monocef-o/ kefpod safe?
Cefpodoxime (also available as cefodem xp 325/cefodem 200/ monocef-o/kefpod) is safe at the prescribed dose by the doctor. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. What are cefpodoxime/ cefodem xp 325/ cefodem 200/ monocef-o/ kefpod/ gudcef 200/ gudcef?
Cefpodoxime belongs to class of medication called as cephalosporin antibiotics. It is used for the treatment of infections caused by bacteria
Q. Is cefpodoxime a sulfa drug/ penicillin/ steroid/ an antibiotic?
Cefpodoxime is an antibiotic belong to class of medication called as cephalosporin. It is not a steroid and does not contain penicillin or sulpha.